File encryption tool which creates encrypted archives of arbitrary files and folders
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from author's server
- This file is safe and scanned with 65 antivirus apps (Virus-Total report)
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- WhatsAppWhatsApp for Windows 2.2140.7.0 (...
- BraveBrave Browser 1.30.89 (64-bit)
- Data RecoveryMiniTool Power Data Recovery Free...
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2021 22.5.1 (6...
- LDPlayerLDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.6...
- Free Fire MAXFree Fire MAX for PC
- BlueStacksBlueStacks App Player 5.3.120
- DxO PhotoLabDxO PhotoLab 4.3.1
- After EffectsAdobe After Effects CC 2021 18.4....
- CamtasiaCamtasia Studio 21.0.11
- ChedotChedot Browser
- FixppoiMyFone Fixppo 8.0.0
CrococryptFile is a file encryption tool that creates encrypted archives of arbitrary files and folders. The encryption features of CrococryptFile can be compared to a ZIP utility that uses ZIP's AES encryption. However, there are significant differences. CrococryptFile... Encrypts all file and folder information including filenames, time/date, and filesize information, Disguises any information of the archive's content, because all data and meta-data are simply integrated into a giant file dump. A *.croco file solely shows that it is indeed a Crococrypt File archive and which crypto suite (e.g., password-based AES-256 encryption) is used.Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment. Read More »
- G DATAG DATA Internet Security 188.8.131.52...
- ZoogVPNZoogVPN 5.4.0
- Steganos SafeSteganos Safe 22.3.0
- NordLayerNordLayer 2.0.2
- BetternetBetternet Free VPN 6.12.1
- TorGuard VPNTorGuard 4.7.7
- Avira PhantomAvira Phantom VPN 2.37.1
- PsiphonPsiphon 3 Build 168
- PureVPNPureVPN 184.108.40.206
- HitmanProHitmanPro.Alert 3.8.14 Build 907
- MultiloginMultilogin 4.5.3
- KeyLemonKeyLemon 4.0.3
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 65 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers