CSS HTML Validator 2020 20.0300 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
CSS HTML Validator 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Unlike many other HTML checkers, CSS HTML Validator Pro features an unusually powerful custom syntax checking engine that is specifically designed to check HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
CSS HTML Validator Professional is a big step up from the standard edition due to some significant extras. It includes the Batch Wizard, the Configuration Editor, 180 days of free major upgrades, and more. The differences among the enterprise, professional, and standard edition are listed in the following table.
The app will save you time and help you eliminate many website problems that cause visitors to abandon your website. CSS HTML Validator for PC also protects your privacy because it doesn't send your HTML and CSS documents over the Internet. This also means that no Internet access is required.
Features and Highlights
- Built-in HTML/text editor with syntax highlighting.
- Powerful Batch Wizard (professional and enterprise editions only) that lets you easily validate multiple documents. You can also give it a URL and follow its links to validate a small to a medium-sized web site. The Batch Wizard can also be used as a web site spell checker and link checker.
- Link checking (standard and professional editions) finds broken and problematic links. The Batch Wizard can be used as a link checker to check an entire website.
- Help functions available from most dialog boxes.
- Comes preconfigured with HTML 2.0, HTML 3.2, HTML 4.0, HTML 4.01, HTML5, XHTML, Microsoft Internet Explorer tags, SMIL, RealText, WebTV, WML, frame, table tags, and more.
- Supports XHTML!
- Accessibility Checking checks for accessibility issues based on Section 508 US Government Standards and/or the industry-standard Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 (WCAG 1.0) and 2.0 (WCAG 2.0)
- Notifies you when using tags and attributes that are browser-specific (Std+).
- Add your own tag names, attributes, and attribute values, or edit existing ones (Pro+)
- Using command-line arguments, HTML Validator has the ability to let you right-click on an HTML document, select a menu item from the pop-up menu, and then instantly have the errors (if any) displayed on the screen.
- Drag and Drop multiple files onto HTML Validator for validating multiple files at one time or for using a tool on multiple files at one time.
- Uppercase and Lowercase Tools that let you easily convert tags and attributes to all uppercase or lowercase.
- Strip HTML Tool that takes HTML tags out of a document.
- Convert text files from Unix, Mac, or MS-DOS to Unix, Mac, or MS-DOS.
- The Template Tool allows you to change parts of HTML documents quickly and easily. We use it extensively on this web site.
- Quick Quote Tool places quotation marks around all attribute values that don't already have them.
- Easy to use, productive, and powerful interface.
Note: 30 days trial version or 200 validations (whichever comes first).