Debut Video Capture 5.20 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Debut Video Capture 2018 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Debut Video Capture Free Software for Windows allows you to easily capture video from your PC. Use Debut to save video captured on your Windows PC directly to your hard drive. Debut Video Capture Free supports most popular file types including avi, flv, mkv, mpg, and more. Debut Free for Windows support several devices. These devices include webcam, IP Camera, and even VHS tapes. With Debut Free you can add your own text or time stamps ot video you have captured. Capture video files on your Mac or PC with this easy video recorder software.
Add Captions to your Captured Videos
Debut lets you add captions to your video recordings.
Flexible Video Output Settings
Choose the size and frame rate used to capture your video. Debut also lets you create either 4:3 or 16:9 videos. This flexibility makes Debut perfect for people creating videos for many different outputs (e.g., YouTube, CD or television).
Handy Video Color Adjustments
When you adjust the color settings and effects of your streaming video the results can be seen instantly in the main window and captured when you hit record. Adjusting the brightness, contrast and gamma is perfect for lesser quality cameras whose image quality is not quite right.
Debut Video Capture Features:
- Capture video directly to your hard drive
- Record videos as avi, wmv, flv, mpg, mp4, mov and more video formats
- Capture video from a webcam, network IP camera or video input device (e.g., VHS recorder)
- Screen capture software records the entire screen, a single window or any selected portion
- Digital zoom with the mouse scroll wheel, and drag to scroll the recording window
- Zoom-to-mouse feature focuses the recording window on the cursor
- Mouse highlighting spotlights the location of the cursor
- Record video alone or video and audio simultaneously
- Record audio from your microphone and speakers simultaneously, ideal for recording video conferences
- Time lapse video recording
- Create photo snapshots of a video at any time
- Add your own text captions or time stamp your video
- Change color settings and video effects before recording
- Adjust the video resolution, size and frame rate for capture
- Burn directly to DVD with Express Burn Disc Burner
- Works with VideoPad Video Editor Software
Note: 14 days trial version. The paid features are deactivated after the trial period.
Also Available: Download Debut Video Capture for Mac