DiskGenius 5.30 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
DiskGenius 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Safely and easily change the existing partition size or divide a partition into two smaller ones without losing any data. One-click partition a hard drive. It's very convenient to partition a new hard drive or repartition disk that contains partitions already. Permanently erase existing and deleted data in a partition so that files cannot be recovered by any method well protecting sensitive data. Disk Genius can help you create and format a partition with the desired filesystem format. It supports NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, FAT16, FAT12, EXT2, EXT3, and EXT4 file systems. Create a WinPE bootable disk and you can manage disk partition when a system crashes or there is no operating system on your computer.
DiskGenius provides an all-in-one partition backup solution to fully protect your data against any potential risks.
Efficiently back up everything on partition into one compressed file via several clicks, so that you can restore data from the image file when data loss or disaster occurs.
Copy all data from one partition to another without interrupting any running programs, assuring you a copy 100% identical to the original drive.
Browse image files
Browse and retrieve files in the image file without restoring partition, and copy desired files/folders to a target location.
Supported file systems
Support backing up partitions formatted as NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, FAT16, FAT12, Ext2, Ext3 and Ext4.
Features and Highlights
- Provide basic partition operation include create a new partition, delete partition, hide partition. You can specify the detail parameters of partitions.
- Support many types of fixed disks such as IDE, SCSI, and SATA, etc. It also supports USB flash Disk, USB hard disk, memory card.
- Support the FAT12/FAT16/FAT32/NTFS file system.
- Can read files on the EXT2/EXT3 file system. Support Linux Logical Volume Management (LVM2).
- Support the GUID partition table style. Support GPT disks.
- Can quickly format FAT12/FAT16/FAT32/NTFS partitions. You can specify cluster size or select the option to compress the NTFS partition while formatting.
- Can browse any files in any supported partitions including hidden partitions, and also including the files that can not be accessed in the normal way. Even you can forcibly delete the files in supported partitions.
- Support assign or remove drive letters.
- Support deleted files recovery and recover files from formatted or inaccessible FAT12/FAT16/FAT32/NTFS partitions.
- Support lost partitions recovery (rebuild partition table). During the recovery operation, you can immediately see the files in the lost partitions. This is the best way to determine whether the partition found by Disk Genius is just you are looking for. Even you can recover lost files from the partition while the partition table is not saved to disk.
- Can backup partition table to a file or restore it from the file.
- Can backup whole partition to image file and restore partition from image file.
- Support copying partitions. Provide three copying modes include "Copy all sectors", "Copy all valid sectors" and "Copy all files".
- Support copying disks. Also, provide three copying modes like partitions copying.
- Support VMWare virtual disk file (".vmdk" file). Operate it like ordinary disks.
- Can copy files (from or to the virtual disk), recover lost files from the virtual disk file while the VMWare virtual machine is not running.
- Support ".img", ".ima" image file format.
- Support make USB-FDD and USB-ZIP mode bootable disk.
Note: Limited functionality in the demo version.