EaseUS MakeMyAudio 2.0.0 LATEST
Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
EaseUS MakeMyAudio 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Some ready-to-use sound effects provided by MakeMyAudio interestingly transform your voice. For example, you can add echo and reverb to your audio.
One of the easiest ways to record audio on a PC should be installing a voice recorder. A voice recorder can help you capture sound, convert the sound to another format, or even transfer recorded voice to your phone. If you're looking for a reliable recorder, try this audio recorder - EaseUS MakeMyAudio.
Things are easy when it comes to ripping CDs to FLAC on PC. With Windows Media Player, you will be able to rip a CD to formats like MP3, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, and WMA. Whether you want to rip music from CD to the most widely-used format - MP3, or to a lossless audio codec like FLAC, it will get your needs met well.
Features and Highlights
- Record audio whenever you want to
- Edit audio in any way you like
- Convert audio to another format
- Convert videos to MP3 files
- Record internal sounds on a computer
- Record sounds from apps and websites on a computer
- Record voices from a microphone
- Customize audio recording plans
- Cut audio to get your favorite part
- Clip audio segments
- Join multiple audio files
- Adjust the speed and volume of the audio
- Add special effects to the audio files
- Convert one audio format to another
- Convert videos to MP3
Note: You can process up to 1 minute of the audio track for each supported operation. Auto recording is disabled in the demo version.