EasyBCD 2.4 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
EasyBCD 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
While EasyBCD is an essential tool for every user that wants to manage dual-boot machine both in their home and at work, it is also famous for being one of the best repair tools for managing corrupted or deleted multiboot sequences. Instead of hunting for obscure commands for repairing boot sequence, EasyBCD can in seconds repair and make accessible your old Windows XP boot sequence that was lost due to the effects of various Windows services, antivirus, or recovery tools.
Installation and Use
Like many other system maintenance utilities, this app was designed from the ground up to be easily used by not only new users but also when seasoned PC repair enthusiasts or system administrators that demand speed when solving their OS issues. Easy BCD can be quickly installed and used on Windows XP, Vista and 7, and can run under any Windows from your own disk.
The main interface of the app is separated into two parts – the main listing of all the app components on the left, and an in-depth listing of tools and user-accessible data on the left. The main sections of the app are View Settings (allowing customization of your boot sequence), Edit Boot Menu (useful not only for managing and restoring active OS instances but also for renaming them to your desired names), Add New Entry, Advanced Settings, BCD Backup/Repair, BCD Deployment, and Useful Utilities. To make the management of boot sectors safer, you can take control over backup points and always restore your position to a previous save point.
Features and Highlights
- Fix boot errors – Quickly resolve issues that have erased or renamed entries in your boot sequence or even and resolve virus infections that have impacted your boot manager.
- Resolve startup BSODs – In events of serious system failure, the app can point your boot manager to the proper OS instances.
- Boot anything – This app can handle OS versions from any software manufacturer, including all versions of Windows after XP, BSD, macOS and Linux.
- Boot from anywhere – Boot your OS from any source – local storage, USB drives, ISO images, virtual disks and more
- Protect your system – Take full control over safety-oriented boot sequences, such as safe mode or booting into recovery utilities.
- Troubleshoot difficult problems – Solve many issues plaguing Windows multiboot service, backup and repair bootloader, and more.
- Bootable portable drives – Create bootable USB sticks filled with repair utilities and carry the tools you need for serious PC repair anywhere you go.
- Edit multiboot service – The program can fully control adding, renaming, configuring, and reordering boot entries.
- Take control with scripting – Support for NeoGrub scripting allows taking the control over hiding partition, changing active flags, and creating many complex boot scenarios.
- Backup and Restore boot settings – Create backup and restore points for the customizations you have made in Easy BCD.
Note: Free for personal, non-commercial uses only. For other uses, a license is required.