Exact Audio Copy 1.6 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Exact Audio Copy 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
With other audio grabbers, you usually need to listen to every grabbed wave because they only do jitter correction. Scratched CDs read on CD-ROM drives often produce distortions. But listening to every extracted audio track is a waste of time. Exact Audio Copy conquers these problems by making use of several technologies like multi-reading with verify and AccurateRip.
Features and Highlights
- All kinds of CD and DVD drives are supported (including USB, Firewire, SATA, and SCSI drives).
- A secure, fast, and burst extraction method selectable. Fast extraction should run at the same speed as other grabbers with jitter correction but is probably not exact anymore. Burst mode just grabs the audio data without any synchronization.
- EAC is able to copy ranges of music data, not only tracks.
- Volume normalization of extracted audio to a given percentage.
- Compression offset support for exact compression/decompression.
- Automatic creation of CUE sheets for Burnnn, Feurio, Nero, or even EAC, which can include all gaps, indicies, track attributes, UPC and ISRC, and also CD-Text for an exact copy.
- Synchronizing between tracks for non-accurate stream drives.
- Record and loop record functions for recording from LP, radio, etc.
- Catalog extraction function (e.g. first 20 seconds of a track).
- CD-Write support for some drives (internally and using CDRDAO).
- Small WAV editor with the following functionality: delete, trim, normalize, pad, glitch removal, pop detection, interpolation of ranges, noise reduction, fade in/out, undo (and much more).