FastForward - formerly Universal Bypass LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
The extension is easy to use and can help you avoid the hassle of navigating through a series of advertisements or clicking on suspicious links. It can circumvent sites that make you wait, block sites that track your information, and bypass sites that require you to perform certain actions like subscribing to a YouTube channel or following someone on social media. This makes it a valuable tool for anyone who wants to browse the web without wasting time.
FastForward is an add-on for Chrome, Edge, or Firefox browsers that uses minimal resources and doesn't interfere with most web pages. It works by skipping the waiting time on sites like adf.ly, allowing you to access the content immediately. If you like FastForward, there are other useful tools you can install on your browser, such as Common App and inFlow Inventory Software. These tools can help you stay organized and increase your productivity when working online.
One of the most important features of FastForward is that it is open-source software. This means that the code is available for anyone to review, ensuring that you won’t download malware or malicious content onto your browser. This layer of security lets anyone check the app's code and ensure it's free from viruses. Additionally, FastForward for Chromium is regularly updated by the community to add new websites and domains. This helps to ensure that the tool remains effective and relevant over time.
To install FastForward, you need to download it manually on Chromium browsers. A similar installation method works for Firefox, although the process is quicker. After downloading the app, follow the instructions given and you'll see the add-on pop up in your browser. While updating the list of websites takes time, you can alert the developer by opening an issue on GitHub or sending an email.
- Circumvent waiting times: It helps you bypass websites that require you to wait for a certain period before accessing the content. This feature is particularly useful for link shorteners that show ads or require you to perform specific actions before proceeding to the target link.
- Block tracking: It also blocks sites that track your information, such as bit.ly and t.co. This feature helps protect your privacy while browsing the web.
- IP address protection: It prevents sites from logging your IP address by blocking them. This feature adds an extra layer of security while browsing.
- Open-source: It is an open-source tool, meaning that its source code is publicly available for anyone to review. This feature ensures that the tool is free from malware or malicious content.
- Easy installation: The app is easy to install on Chromium and Firefox browsers. It uses minimal resources and doesn't interfere with most web pages.
- Always improving: The app relies on community feedback to identify new websites that the tool doesn't block. As new sites are added, the tool is updated to save you time and prevent unwanted delays.
- Skip link shorteners: It bypasses websites used to shorten links such as Adfly, Show.co, and others. This feature saves you time and helps prevent the risk of clicking on suspicious advertisements.
Manually Installing FastForward for Chromium:
These are the instructions for installing the extension in "unpacked" mode. For Chrome, Chromium, Kiwi, Opera, Opera GX, Vivaldi, Brave etc.
1. Download the zip file from official website or FileHorse.
2. Unzip the file.
This should leave you with a single file named FastForward_chromium.zip.
If the file is called FastForward_chromium.zip, you have not properly extracted it and will need to try again.
3. Open chrome://extensions
4. Enable developer mode, which can be found in the top right corner.
5. Drag the FastForward_chromium.zip file that you downloaded earler into the extentions page.
FastForward should now be installed! Enjoy!
Installation Instructions for Firefox
FastForward is avalible on the Mozilla Firefox Addons Store!
Install FastForward for Firefox
Installation Instructions for Edge
FastForward is avalible on the Microsoft Edge Addons Store!
Install FastForward for Edge
What is FastForward and how is it different from Universal Bypass?
FastForward is a browser extension that is designed to bypass link shorteners that can waste your time before you can get to the intended page. It is the successor of Universal Bypass, which is no longer maintained by its original developer. It has additional features that make it a more versatile tool for browsing the web.
Why does FastForward require access to all websites?
FastForward (formerly Universal Bypass for Chrome) is designed to bypass templates used on thousands of domains, which would be difficult to maintain with a complete list of bypassed domains. Users must accept new permissions with each new bypass. The app is open-source, so anyone can review its source code for transparency.
What is Crowd Bypass and how does it work?
Crowd Bypass is a feature within FastForward that allows users to bypass link shorteners that use CAPTCHAs or other forms of backend validation. When a user bypasses a link, the target link is shared with other FastForward users, making it easier for them to access the intended page in the future. This feature is also known as "Give and take the destinations of unbypassable shorteners" in the options menu.
All in all, FastForward is an excellent tool for anyone who wants to save time and prevent the risk of clicking on suspicious advertisements while browsing the web. Its ability to bypass annoying link shorteners and help you quickly reach your intended destination makes it a valuable asset to anyone who spends time online. Whether you're a student, entrepreneur, or casual internet user, FastForward is a tool that can help you stay productive and focused while browsing the web.