Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
It contains libavcodec, libavutil, libavformat, libavfilter, libavdevice, libswscale, and libswresample which can be used by applications. As well as ffmpeg, ffserver, ffplay, and ffprobe which can be used by end-users for transcoding, streaming, and playing.
A command-line tool to convert multimedia files between formats
A multimedia streaming server for live broadcasts
A simple media player based on SDL and the FF mpeg libraries
A simple multimedia stream analyzer
FFmpeg Libraries for developers:
- libavutil is a library containing functions for simplifying programming, including random number generators, data structures, mathematics routines, core multimedia utilities, and much more.
- libavcodec is a library containing decoders and encoders for audio/video codecs.
- libavformat is a library containing demuxers and muxers for multimedia container formats.
- libavdevice is a library containing input and output devices for grabbing from and rendering to many common multimedia input/output software frameworks, including Video4Linux, Video4Linux2, VfW, and ALSA.
- libavfilter is a library containing media filters.
- libswscale is a library performing highly optimized image scaling and color space/pixel format conversion operations.
- libswresample is a library performing highly optimized audio resampling, rematrixing, and sample format conversion operations.
Note: Use 7-Zip program to unpack the archive.