FileBot 5.1.2 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Drag movie or episode files into the "Original Files" list area, right-click "New Names" list area and select your preferred data source, and click rename.
Features include a simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop, rename and move hundreds of media files, fetch episode info from TVRage, AniDB, TheTVDB, or Serienjunkies, customizable episode naming scheme, supports language preferences for series and episode titles, supports movie identification and renaming via OpenSubtitles, IMDb, or TheMovieDB, reverse rename files using internal history or the original torrent file, find exact subtitles on OpenSubtitles, find linked subtitles on Sublight, integrated subtitle viewer for srt, ass, and subfiles, and transcode any subtitle as UTF-8 encoded srt.
Note: Requires Java Runtime Environment.
Also Available: FileBot (32-bit) and FileBot for Mac
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.29 (64-bit)
- Secure EraserSecure Eraser 6.004
- DeskInDeskIn Remote Desktop 3.1.0
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 5.1.0 - Fast, Safe & Secure
- Opera GXOpera GX 104.0.4944.80 (64-bit)
- WPS OfficeWPS Office Free 18.104.22.16866
- TradingViewTradingView - Trusted by 50 Million Traders
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.14.0
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals