Free MP3 Cutter and Editor 2.8.0 Build 2450 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Free MP3 Cutter and Editor 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
To cut/edit your mp3 file, just start the program and complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Click to open an MP3 file for editing
- The waveform graph and editing command buttons are then displayed.
- Step 2: Define a selection, if needed, for the editing commands
- Just click on the graph to set the current position for playback, then click the toolbar button or to set this position as start or end of the selection.
- You can also click and drag on the graph to define the selection area directly.
- Step 3: Click any of the command buttons below the graph
- See the Editing Commands section below for short descriptions of the available commands.
- Step 4: Click to save all changes made to the document
- You can choose a new location for the file when it is being saved for the first time.
Features and Highlights
- Deletes selected part from the mp3 document.
- Deletes unselected part from the mp3 document.
- Changes audio volume by specifying a percentage value.
- Increases volume as high as possible without distortion.
- Gradually increases the volume throughout the selection.
- Gradually decreases the volume throughout the selection.
- Duplicates mono track to make a stereo track.
- Mixes all channels to make a mono track.