Geomagic Design X 2019.0.2 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Geomagic Design X 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The core feature of Geomagic Design X is to accurately and reliably covert 3D scanned data into high-quality CAD models, which are automatically scanned using point cloud processing, mesh editing, exact surface fitting and other techniques to create fully feature-based CAD models that are completely manufacturing-ready. Focus on 3D scanning and automatic generation of final model greatly reduces the time and effort that you need to invest in your project, sometimes shaving off days or even weeks. Fast processing time of the app promotes quicker iteration, more testing, experimentation and ability to start new projects - not with a blank project screen, but with numerous elements already scanned and ready for integration into new form factors and faster deployment to market.
Geomagic Design X is also highly useful for replicating objects that cannot be accurately measured using traditional techniques. By taking advantage of the latest scanning technologies, you can easily and quickly recreate 3D models of intricate objects and get them ready for integration into your project. To make the entire process of integration inside your workflow easier, the tool can output models that are fully compatible with all of the most used CAD ecosystems, including SOLIDWORKS®, Siemens NX®, Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor®, PTC Creo®, and Pro/ENGINEER®.
A fully-featured version of the software can be tested for free in a 15-day trial. The trial is for r Geomagic software only, as you will need to provide your own scanning device.
Installation and Use
Geomagic Design X comes in an installation package that is over 1.7GB in size. The installation and proper use require the presence of stronger PC components, including quadcore CPU, at least 8GB of RAM memory, 5GB of storage space and modern OpenGL 4.0+ GPU card with at least 2GB of video memory.
Please be aware that the trial version of the app is accessible only to users who request it from the official website at 3dsystems.com. To successfully request a trial download, you will need to provide your business information, including business email address, company name, company information, job level and function, and more. Currently, the trial is not available for home or educational users.
Features and Highlights
- Industry-leading software for creating CAD models from 3D scan data.
- Fast, accurate and reliable reverse engineering of real-world objects.
- Fast point cloud processing.
- Streamlined deployment of feature-based, editable solid scanned models to your existing CAD tools.
- Automated LiveTransfer to industry-leading CAD systems.
- Built-in tools for mesh repair, point cloud data alignment, surface extraction, accuracy analysis and more.
- Import support of over 60 file formats.
- Accelerate product creation by scanning prototypes, existing parts, tooling, and related projects.
- Enhance your design by importing scanned objects into your workflow.
- Get accurate models of real-world, highly complex or customized objects that cannot be measured any other way than with 3D scan technology.
- Optimized for modern versions of Windows OS (7/8/10)
- Available for FREE via a 15-day Trial.