Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Also Available: Download GOM Cam - The most complete recording program possible to edit video at once!
Why use GOM Media Player?
Comprehensive File Support
GOM Media Player can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more!
With a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, audio capture, playback speed control, and video effects, this software allows you to do much more than simply play your videos.
GOM Media Player’s skinnable interface and advanced filter controls make it highly customizable, allowing users to personalize their experience to fit their needs. Download new skins and logos from the GOM MediaPlayer website!
Some uncommon video types aren’t supported by GOMMediaPlayer by default. When you try to watch these videos, GOM Media Player’s Codec Finder service will search for the one you’re missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.
- Some videos may require DirectX or Windows Media Player.
- Recommended settings may differ depending on video file types.
- Playing 360° VR is supported on the versions of Windows Vista SP2 and DirectX 11 or higher.
- Using “Searching the codec” and “Searching the subtitles” is limited on the OS version of Vista or lower.
- The updates for Windows XP are no longer supported.