GPU Caps Viewer
GPU Caps Viewer 188.8.131.52 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
GPU Caps Viewer 2023 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
GPU Caps Viewer is distributed online in a small installation package that can be deployed on any PC in mere seconds. The app features a fast and intuitive installer that will ask from the user only to follow a few simple on-screen instructions. Once the app is up and running, users will be able to see all of its options available for easy use. The app consists form one small window that features seven main tabs – GPU, OpenGL, CUDA, OpenCL, Vulkan, 3D Demos, and Tools.
Each of these tabs allows users to get detailed information listings about their GPU. It is important to note that if the user has more than one GPU present in their PC, the currently active diagnostic data can be set at the top of the first ‘GPU’ tab. Regardless of which tab is selected, the bottom of the tab features shortcuts for testing video cards with a series of built-in rendering tests. These tests can be customized to better serve your hardware, with options for picking rendering resolution and the level of Multisampling anti-aliasing. These demos can only put a solid strain on your GPU and therefore enable users to easily compare one GPU to another, but also to test if the GPU performs its job correctly. If the GPU is bottlenecked by some software issue or hardware fault, these tests will help users to troubleshoot.
All the diagnostic and testing data collected by the GPU Caps Viewer app can be saved to a local file in TXT or XML file formats. Additionally, the data can also be uploaded to Geeks3D online servers, where they can be compared with the performance of other PCs and easily reviewed at the later date.
GPU Caps Viewer is a capable GPU diagnostic tool that can be used both by users who just want to learn more about their GPU hardware and users who want to troubleshoot their GPU. The app is 100% FREE and can be used even on legacy Windows OS versions, starting with Windows XP and newer.
Features and Highlights
- A quick view of the graphics configuration (graphics card / GPU type, amount of video memory, drivers version)
- Display of the main OpenGL capabilities (OpenGL version, texture size, number of texture units, etc.)
- Display of the OpenGL extensions supported by your graphics card or display of all existing OpenGL extensions no matter what graphics card you have. For each extension, you can open its description webpage available at the OpenGL extension registry or at Nvidia's OpenGL extensions spec. Very handy for graphics developers!
- Display of the system configuration: CPU type and speed, amount of system memory, operating system
- GPU burner: allows making the GPU temperature climb in order to test the graphics card stability. You can actually open as many 3d views as you want in order to make your graphics card working to the maximum. For NVidia cards, the GPU temperature is also displayed.
- List of links related to your graphics card: graphics drivers and graphics cards reviews. These links are regularly updated.
- Full report in text and XML format. This kind of report is useful for developers who need an outline of the customer graphics system (for support purposes for example).