Open Hardware Monitor
Open Hardware Monitor 0.9.6 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Open Hardware Monitor 2023 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The sensors of ATI and Nvidia video cards as well as SMART hard drive temperature can be displayed. The monitored values can be displayed in the main window, in a customizable desktop gadget, or in the system tray. The free Open Hardware Monitor software runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and any x86 based Linux operating systems without installation. The Open OHM software publishes all sensor data to WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation). This allows other applications to read and use the sensor information as well.
CPU core sensors
- Intel Core 2, Core i3/i5/i7, Atom, Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, Haswell, Broadwell, Silvermont, Skylake, Kaby Lake, Airmont
- AMD K8 (0Fh family), K10 (10h, 11h family), Llano (12h family), Fusion (14h family), Bulldozer (15h family), Jaguar (16h family)
- ITE IT8620E, IT8628E, IT8705F, IT8712F, IT8716F, IT8718F, IT8720F, IT8721F, IT8726F, IT8728F, IT8771E, IT8772E
- Fintek F71808E, F71858, F71862, F71868AD, F71869, F71869A, F71882, F71889ED, F71889AD, F71889F
- Nuvoton NCT6102D, NCT6106D, NCT6771F, NCT6772F, NCT6775F, NCT6776F, NCT6779D, NCT6791D
- Winbond W83627DHG, W83627DHG-P, W83627EHF, W83627HF, W83627THF, W83667HG, W83667HG-B, W83687THF
Nvidia and AMD (ATI)
S.M.A.R.T. temperature sensors and SSD wear level, the host reads/writes
T-Balancer bigNG and Alphacool Heatmaster
Features and Highlights
- Display of sensor value, min, max, and (technical) limit (columns configurable).
- Window position and size are restored the next time the application is started.
- Sensor names can be edited (click the sensor twice or select the sensor and press F2).
- Plotting of temperature graphs (currently limited to max 100min).
- The display can be limited to certain sensor types (voltage, clock, temperature, fan).
- Hard disk S.M.A.R.T. sensor reading can be disabled to allow unused disks to be turned off.
- Minimize to the system tray.
Note: Requires .NET Framework.