Halo: Combat Evolved LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Halo: Combat Evolved 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Originally developed as a PC RTS game, after years of development the final product came out as an FPS game that instantly captured the attention of millions of game fans around the world. It managed to do so by offering not only as a complete package of SP and MP modes but also a wide variety of smart design choices that elevated its gameplay, story, audio, worldbuilding, and online interactions into a product that was unmatched by any competitor in its time.
The core advances present in Halo: Combat Evolved regarded its approach to tight controls that allowed sandbox approach in almost every combat encounter, smart enemy AI, intuitive level designs, innovative combat design that promoted giving the player something to fight for every 30 seconds, streamlined damage system that automatically healed players when out of the direct line of fire, and fully-featured 4 player coop support both in split-screen and via Ethernet/Internet. In the PC port, split-screen support was removed.
Because of its impact at the launch of Xbox console and eventual PC port, Halo: Combat Evolved managed to be sold in over 5 million copies in the United States alone, and remastered re-release on modern Xbox One console.
Set in the 26th century, this science fiction game places us in the boots of Master Chief, a cybernetically enhanced super-soldier who is tasked to help humanity and United Nations Space Command in the fight against the aggressive alien collective called Covenant. At the start of the game, USNC discovers an incredibly large alien artifact, an ancient ringworld featuring a breathable atmosphere. Master Chief receives a mission to land on it and find out its secrets and connection to the Covenant collective.
The game features 10 mission-long singleplayer campaign that lasts around 10 hours.
- Landmark FPS title that redefined console space, fully ported to modern PCs.
- Optimized PC version that supports both keyboard/mouse and gamepad controls.
- Enhanced visuals, with support for higher resolutions and other advanced graphical effects.
- The full singleplayer campaign, playable solo or with friends in coop mode.
- Enhanced multiplayer, with a wide array of PC-only maps.
- Modest system requirements.
- CPU: Pentium II or Athlon equivalent (recommended Pentium 4 or Athlon XP)
- RAM: 128 MB (recommended 512 MB)
- VIDEO CARD: 32 MB Video Card, T&L Capable (recommended 64 MB DirectX 9.0 compliant Video Card with Hardware T&L)
- STORAGE: 1.2 GB
- OS: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP and newer
Also Available: Download Halo: Combat Evolved for Mac