Hasleo Backup Suite
Hasleo Backup Suite 3.0 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
The cloning feature of Hasleo Backup Suite for PC can help you migrate Windows 11/10 to another disk, or easily upgrade a disk to an SSD or a larger capacity disk. As a professional backup and restore software, the bootable Windows PE emergency disk can help you quickly and effectively restore the Windows operating system to a healthy state after a disaster strikes, such as a system crash or disk corruption.
Features and Highlights
- Backup and Restore Windows operating system, disks, partitions, and files (folders).
- Supported backup modes: full, incremental, and differential.
- Supports compression, encryption, splitting, merging, and checking of backup image files.
- Automatically and regularly perform backup task with backup schedule.
- Convert MBR to GPT or convert GPT to MBR by restoring or cloning.
- Universal Restore helps recover and boot up Windows on dissimilar hardware.
- Image retention policy, centralized backup task management, and email notification.
- Clone Windows operating system, disks, and partitions.
- Creation of WinPE emergency disk and multi-language support.
- Compatible with Windows Vista/Server 2008 or later, and fully compatible with GPT and UEFI.
How to do Backup, Restore, and Clone?
Click "Backup" => "System Backup", "Disk/Partition Backup" or "File Backup", select the disks, partitions, or files(folders) you want to back up, and specify the backup option and the destination path of the backup image file, then click "Proceed" to start the backup operation.
Choose a backup task or browse a backup image file to restore, select the disk, partition, or files(folders) you want to restore, and select the destination location you want to restore to, then click "Proceed" to start the restore operation.
Click "Clone" => "System Clone", "Disk Clone" or "Partition Clone", select the source disk or partition and destination disk or partition, and adjust the size and location of the destination partition(s) according to your needs, then click "Proceed" to start the cloning operation.
Supported File Systems
FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Other
Supported Backup Modes
Full, Incremental, Differential
HDD, SSD, USB, Thunderbolt, etc.
- Free backup, restore and cloning software for Windows
- Protects operating system and personal data
- Can migrate Windows to another disk or upgrade to SSD or larger capacity
- Supports multiple backup modes, compression, encryption, and checking of backup image files
- Creates a bootable Windows PE emergency disk
- Compatible with multiple Windows versions and devices