Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User RatingClick to vote
Author / Product
While most of the games of this type are only focused on puzzle action and providing ever-increasing sets of challenges, Homescapes introduces to the players a very interesting side adventure game where they can take control over Austin, a butler, and an accomplished home decorator who is tasked of decorating various mansions. In addition to his prowess as a puzzle master, he is also well versed in analytical thinking and detective work, with the ability to discover episodes about the family’s background which will lead him to new challenges.
Adventure gameplay segments enable the Homescapes game to be much more than a simple puzzle game. Between matches, players can easily take control over Austin and roam the mansion rooms, decorating them to their liking, move furniture around, completely remodel the house interiors, and while doing so, discover a wide array of powerups and special abilities that can be used during the puzzle gameplay sections.
Little by little, the game will allow the player to access more and more rooms of this large mansion, helping Albert to discover the family’s background and reach the most difficult puzzle challenges available in the game. The game also features other NPC characters, and the player can always invite his Facebook friends to a friendly puzzle challenge. This popular online feature is powered by a built-in matchmaking service that removes all the strain when setting up matches online.
It is important to note that the developers of this mobile app did not manage to create a standalone PC version. To experience this fun and engaging title on PC, users are required to download the official APK file that contains a full mobile Android version of the game and run it via the Android Emulator. Both the installation archive and the emulator are present in the download package.
- Charming storyline and characters
- Varied and challenging match-3 levels
- Customization options for renovating the home
- Regular updates and new content
- Ability to interact with in-game characters
- Heavy reliance on in-app purchases
- Limited lives and long wait times
- Some levels can be overly difficult or frustrating
- Renovations can become repetitive over time
- Progression can be slow without spending real money
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 107.0 Build 5045.36 (64-bit)
- BackUp MakerBackUp Maker 8.300
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2024 25.5 (64-bit)
- iAnyGoTenorshare iAnyGo 4.0.15
- Opera GXOpera GX 107.0.5045.37 (64-bit)
- Adobe AcrobatAdobe Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20555
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.20.110
- PrivadoVPNPrivadoVPN 3.8.11
- Data Recovery4DDiG Windows Data Recovery 9.8.6
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals