IceSL 2.3.4 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
IceSL (32-bit) 2020 full offline installer setup for PC
IceSL core technology is exposed through three different software:
IceSL-forge is the most complete and powerful software for Windows PC. It combines modeling and slicing and gives unprecedented flexibility for modeling and fabricating complex, customizable shapes. Modeling is done through scripting with a Lua-based language that allows describing boolean combinations of shapes (triangle meshes, voxels, implicit surfaces, shaders).
IceSL-slicer focuses on slicing. Given a 3D model (e.g. STL), it will use slicing technology to generate instructions for your printer (G-code, but also images for DLP printers and cutting paths for laser cutters).
SliceCrafter is an online version of slicing technology. It is less powerful than IceSL-slicer, but runs entirely from within a web browser.
Features and Highlights
- Unprecedented control over your prints with settings specified per-layer
- Obtain the best possible choice of slice thicknesses that will maximize part accuracy
- Tetrahedral infills present an excellent compromise in speed, strength, and weight
- Unique progressive infill pattern that can smoothly vary in density along with height
- Powerful support technique optimizing a reliable and disposable bridge structure
- Brushes allow different strategies in different parts of a model
- Geometry specified by shaders. Avoid tessellation!
- Offsets can erode or dilate even the most complex objects
- Self-supporting cavities and nice ooze shields that remain close to the print at all times
- Clean color algorithm to improve multi-filament print quality
- Print in color using a novel technique that mixes different filaments into one nozzle