iTunes 22.214.171.124 (64-bit) LATEST
Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
iTunes for PC (64-bit) 2022 full offline installer setup for PC
Features and Highlights
Your personal music playground
The program is the place to enjoy and expand your love of music. It’s where you listen to the tracks, artists, and albums you already own. It’s also where you explore genres you never knew you’d love, and buy new songs to build a personal music library filled with endless listening experiences. The iTunes Store has over 43 million songs. And it’s all just a tap away.
iTunes Radio - Hear where your music takes you
iTunes Radio has streaming stations you’ll love from day one — like DJ-curated and genre-specific radio stations. And the Radio includes First Plays, so you can listen to selected full albums before buying them. Create stations that evolve based on the music you play and download. And hear them all on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, and Apple TV. For free.
The movie and TV collection you always wished for. Granted.
With over 85,000 movies and more than 300,000 TV shows to choose from, there’s always something great to watch on iTunes 64-bit. Catch up on your favorite TV episodes or hit movies you’ve been meaning to see — anytime, anywhere. Just tap to play, or even download if you’re going somewhere you won’t have Wi-Fi.
- PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor with support for SSE2 and 512MB of RAM
- To play standard-definition video from the Store, an Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 512MB of RAM, and a DirectX 9.0–compatible video card is required
- To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP, or Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 1GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X3000, ATI Radeon X1300, or NVIDIA GeForce 6150 or better is required
- To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor, 2GB of RAM, and an Intel GMA X4500HD, ATI Radeon HD 2400, or NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS or better is required
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater; 1280x800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or Extras
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
- Internet connection to use Apple Music, the Store, and Extras
- iTunes-compatible CD or DVD recorder to create audio CDs, MP3 CDs, or backup CDs or DVDs. Songs from the Apple Music catalog cannot be burned to a CD.
- Windows 11 or Windows 10
- 64-bit editions of Windows require the 64-bit installer
- 400MB of available disk space
- Some third-party visualizers may no longer be compatible with this version of iTunes. Please contact the developer for an updated visualizer that is compatible with iTunes 12.1 or later.
- Apple Music, Store, and Match availability may vary by country
- Apple Music trial requires sign-up and is available for new subscribers only. Plan automatically renews after trial.