Graphical Java application for managing bibtex (.bib) databases
- 19 Sep 18 - Signal Desktop 1.16.1
- 19 Sep 18 - Mailbird 184.108.40.206
- 19 Sep 18 - qBittorrent 4.1.3 (64-bit)
- 19 Sep 18 - Slimjet 220.127.116.11 (64-bit)
- 19 Sep 18 - Epubor Ultimate eBook Converter 18.104.22.168...
- 19 Sep 18 - SoftEther VPN Gate Client Plugin 2018.09....
- 18 Sep 18 - BlueStacks App Player 22.214.171.1240
- 18 Sep 18 - CCleaner 5.47
- 18 Sep 18 - TeamSpeak Client 3.2.2 (64-bit)
- 18 Sep 18 - WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 8.8.1
About JabRef (64-bit)
JabRef 64-bit is an open source bibliography reference manager. The native file format used by JabRef is BibTeX, the standard LaTeX bibliography format. JabRef runs on the Java VM (version 1.8 or newer), and works equally well on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.BibTeX is an application and a bibliography file format written by Oren Patashnik and Leslie Lamport for the LaTeX document preparation system. General information can be found on the CTAN BibTeX package information page. JabRef 64-bit also supports BibLaTeX.Bibliographies generated by LaTeX and BibTeX from a BibTeX file can be formatted to suit any reference list specifications through the use of different BibTeX and BibLaTeX style files.JabRef Features:Search the WebEntries can be sea... Read More »
- Nitro ReaderNitro PDF Reader 126.96.36.199 (32-bit)
- PlagiarismPlagiarism Checker X 6.0.7
- Visio ViewerMicrosoft Visio Viewer 2016 (32-b...
- Nuance PDFNuance Power PDF Standard 2.10
- All My BooksAll My Books 4.9 Build 1240
- GrammarlyGrammarly 1.5.43
- BullZip PDFBullZip PDF Printer 11.7.2716
- PDF CandyPDF Candy Desktop 2.71
- GeoGebraGeoGebra 6.0.489.0
- LinkAssistantLinkAssistant 6.23.21
- OpenOfficeApache OpenOffice 4.1.5
- EpuborEpubor Ultimate eBook Converter 3...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware