Company Portal 11.0 LATEST
Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Intune Company Portal app is designed from the ground up to simplify the way users can access a wide array of apps and resources offered by their companies, by simply enrolling their devices to receive company-issued certificates.
The Company Portal for PC streamlines your work-related responsibilities by enabling you to:
- Register your device to gain entry to corporate assets, such as Office, email, and OneDrive for Business.
- Use company-issued certificates to access corporate resources.
- Decrease the number of times you have to sign in to corporate resources by utilizing single sign-on.
- Browse and install authorized business applications from either your IT department or the Microsoft Store for Business.
- Review and control your registered devices - and erase them if they become misplaced or stolen.
- Obtain assistance directly from your IT department using the provided contact information.
One of the best ways modern large companies ensure high productivity rates and secure daily workflows is to deploy highly reliable and easy-to-use apps and resources to all of their employees. Company Portal is Microsoft’s way to do just that, helping users to enroll their work or personal PCs to become part of the company structure, with streamlined access to a large array of apps (including those not owned by the organization), data and resources that are distributed by the IT administrators.
Company Portal is fully integrated with Microsoft Intune, a professional platform for managing employees’ devices and security policies from a single dashboard. Users are empowered to easily see the compliance status of their device, browse, and install approved business apps, get help from built-in tools for contacting the IT department, and even quickly perform a secure wipe of their device if it ever gets stolen or misplaced.
With this app, users can manage all their business procedures and access business-approved apps and data using nothing more than a single login, enabling them to increase their daily productivity without compromising security.
However, one of the disadvantages of Company Portal is that it can only be used on devices that are approved and enrolled into the company's MDM program which is managed by Microsoft Intune. The app is designed specifically for corporate use and may not have much functionality for personal use.
- Company App Management
- Secure Access to Company Resources
- Employee Self-Service
- Cross-Platform Availability
- Simplified App Distribution
- Restricted to Company Use
- Limited Functionality for Personal Use
- Requires Authorization
Company Portal is a useful tool for employees enrolled in a company's MDM program, offering streamlined access to verified business apps, sleek and easy-to-use interface, and a high degree of security and reliability. This all makes it an essential tool for corporate users who need to access company resources on their devices.