Kingston SSD Manager 126.96.36.199 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Kingston SSD Manager 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
With SSD Manager you will be able to:
- Monitor drive health, status, and disk usage
- View drive identification data including model name, serial number, firmware version, and other relevant information
- View and export detailed drive health and status reports
- Update drive firmware
- Securely erase data
- Manage TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
- Overprovision with Host Protected Area (HPA) (DC400 series only)
The Firmware tab provides the following drive information:
- Physical device path
- Volume information
- Serial number
- Firmware version
In order to use Kingston SSD Manager you must have:
- One or more Kingston® SSDs
- AHCI mode set in BIOS
- Administrator privileges in Windows®
- Click on the Kingston SSDManager (KSM) link to initialize the software download.
- Locate your download and extract the contents.
- Run the KSM Setup executable as administrator.
- Follow the prompts within the Setup Wizard and proceed with the KSM software installation.
- Once your installation is complete, the system may require a reboot.
There is also a table listing all of the supported health attributes along with their technical details and values:
- Attribute: The attribute number and description.
- Normalized: The current normalized value of the attribute.
- Worst: The lowest recorded normalized value of the attribute.
- Threshold: The value that the attribute should not exceed under normal operation.
- Raw: Raw value of the attribute.
- Flags: The number of flags associated with the attribute.