What's new in this version:
- We have improved the user interface to make it more intuitive, simple and modern. The program main icon was changed as well
Manage Delete On OS Restart File List:
- Now, when you added some files or folders to delete on OS restart you can see the link at the bottom with the number of files to remove
Multiple file selection:
- Now you can choose several files or folders at once and the program will show you all locking processes and allows to delete them.
Drag and drop support:
- It’s now possible to drag and drop files or folders from Explorer or a file manager to the program’s window.
- Improved performance of locking process scan
- GDI objects count grows with each UI refresh
- The icon in the Explorer context menu had white background, now it’s transparent
- If asked to delete directories on OS restart it falsely reported they were deleted, while actually it didn’t that
- The process list didn’t always scroll with mouse wheel
- “Delete selected processes from disk” function always displayed false result even if file was deleted
- In WinXP in some cases “Cannot open service control manager” was displayed