Help you solve such problem as "cannot delete file" and "access is denied"
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JDK 11.0.1 (64-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JRE 8 Update 192 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - GOM Player 184.108.40.20695
- 17 Oct 18 - BirdFont for Windows 3.12.14
- 17 Oct 18 - Google Chrome 70.0.3538.67 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.5
- 17 Oct 18 - Cloud Secure 1.0.6
- 17 Oct 18 - WinX MediaTrans 6.2
- 17 Oct 18 - Riot 0.17.0 (64-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - Auslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11
About Wise Force Deleter
In Windows, when we try to delete a file, we might see notices or errors like 'Cannot delete file', 'Access is denied', 'undeleted files', 'The file is in use by another program or user', or 'There has been a sharing violation!' Wise Force Deleter is designed to fix all the issues above by terminating the processes using the file or removing file-access restrictions that prevent you from deleting a file. With Wise Force Deleter, you can unlock and delete any file without frustration in Windows. Wise Force Deleter allows you to access it via a context menu. Right after installing it, a new option named Force Delete will appear in the context menu. To unlock&delete a locked file, you just need to right click it, select Force Delete, Wise ... Read More »
- StellarStellar Phoenix Windows Data Reco...
- UNetbootinUNetbootin 6.61
- SystemCareAdvanced SystemCare Pro 18.104.22.168...
- Disk DrillDisk Drill 22.214.171.1247
- iSeePasswordiSeePassword Windows Password Rec...
- Avast CleanupAvast Browser Cleanup 12.1.2272.1...
- Revo ProRevo Uninstaller Pro 4.0.0
- MiniToolMiniTool Partition Wizard Free 10...
- IObit UnlockerIObit Unlocker 1.1.2
- ProduKeyProduKey 1.93 (32-bit)
- Sys MechanicSystem Mechanic Free 17.5.1
- Win10 UpgradeWindows 10 Upgrade Assistant 1.4....
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 61 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware