Essential protection against zero-day exploits targeting browser vulnerabilities
- 22 Oct 18 - Firefox 63.0 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - Python 3.7.1 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - WPS Office Pro 2016 10.2.0.7516
- 22 Oct 18 - WPS Office Free 2016 10.2.0.7516
- 22 Oct 18 - Viber for Windows 9.7.5
- 22 Oct 18 - HWMonitor 1.37
- 22 Oct 18 - XMedia Recode 18.104.22.168
- 22 Oct 18 - Ableton Live 10.0.5 (64-bit)
- 22 Oct 18 - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition...
- 22 Oct 18 - Hide.me VPN 2.0.2
About Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
Popular software programs contain millions of lines of code. Bad guys exploit flaws (vulnerabilities) in the code to deliver malware. Except when they can't. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit wraps four layers of security around popular browsers, preventing exploits from compromising vulnerable code. Not an antivirus, but compatible with most antivirus, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a small, specialized shield designed to protect you against exploits and one of the most dangerous forms of malware attacks. And it's free. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Features: Protects Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera browsers Protects browser components, including Java and Flash Defends against drive-by download attacks Blocks unknown and known exploi... Read More »
- Panda CloudPanda Cloud Cleaner 1.1.10
- Malware HunterMalware Hunter 22.214.171.1241
- aswMBRaswMBR 126.96.36.1990
- AdwCleanerAdwCleaner 188.8.131.52
- Dr.Web KatanaDr.Web Katana 184.108.40.20640
- MMSRTMicrosoft Malicious Software Remo...
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 3.6.1
- GridinSoftGridinSoft Anti-Ransomware 0.9.4....
- WinPatrolWinPatrol 35.5.2017.8
- CommandlineEmsisoft Commandline Scanner 2018...
- Comodo CleanComodo Cleaning Essentials 10.0.0...
- TerminatorSpyware Terminator 220.127.116.11
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware