Display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files
- 17 Oct 18 - Cyberduck for Windows 6.8.2
- 17 Oct 18 - Sticky Password 188.8.131.52
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JDK 11.0.1 (64-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - Java JRE 8 Update 192 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - Construct 2 R265
- 17 Oct 18 - GOM Player 184.108.40.20695
- 17 Oct 18 - BirdFont for Windows 3.12.14
- 17 Oct 18 - Google Chrome 70.0.3538.67 (32-bit)
- 17 Oct 18 - IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.5
- 17 Oct 18 - GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.0.14
MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio files. Example of information are codec, bit rate, frames per second, width, height, count of channels, duration, title, author, language of subtitles, and name of chapters.Multiple means to view information (text, sheet, tree, and HTML) and you can customize these views. Exporting possibilities for text, CSV, HTM, Graphical Interface, or Command Line are available. Supported formats include MKV, OGM, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, DVD, OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, and AIFF.The MediaInfo data display includes: Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album... Read More »
- Filmora ScrnFilmora Scrn 2.0.1
- Plex TheaterPlex Home Theater 220.127.116.119
- KodiKodi 17.6
- Video to GIFWonderFox Video to GIF Converter...
- BandicamBandicam Screen Recorder 4.2.0 Bu...
- MovieboxAudials Moviebox 2019.0.3800.0
- GOM PlayerGOM Player 18.104.22.16895
- Icaros ShellIcaros Shell Extensions 3.0.3
- TunesKitTunesKit for Windows 4.1.0
- MKVCleaverMKVCleaver 0.7.0.2 (32-bit)
- Aqua StagesAquaSoft Stages 10.5.09 (32-bit)
- Macgo PlayerMacgo Windows Blu-ray Player 2.17...
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware