MiniTool Video Converter 3.0.0 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
MiniTool Video Converter 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
- Convert audio & video files within minutes.
- Support 1000+ popular output formats.
- Batch video conversion at once.
- 100% Free, no bundle, no ads.
This free video converter supports 1000+ conversion formats including 4K/FHD/HD MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, M4V files, and video formats like high-quality MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA, AAC, FLAC, AC3. The Video Converter Software is a comprehensive file converter, which not only allows you to accomplish your various video/audio conversion tasks but also enables you to download videos, audio tracks, playlists as well as subtitles from YouTube.
MiniTool Video Converter enables you to convert batch files at once. Simply select the files to convert, set up the output format for each file or for the whole files, and then you can convert all of them in bulk.
Enjoy both faster-converting speed and higher video quality! It can quickly convert multiple videos and deliver significantly high video/audio quality.
MiniTool Video Converter is not only free video converter software, it also helps download YouTube videos and then make free video conversion. The free video converter software lets you download 4K YouTube videos, download YouTube playlist, and extract audios to popular formats.
How It Use
- Add Files: Select to add files or add a folder.
- Add or Drag files here to start conversion: Add files by click or drag. Once the file is uploaded, this section will disappear and the file will be listed here.
- Converting: Display all media files to be converted.
- Converted: Check all converted media files.
- Convert all: Convert all the files into one format and save them to the same destination folder.
- Auto: Select the next operation when the conversion task is complete.
- Go back/Forward/Home: Quickly go back/forward/home at the main interface of YouTube.
- Paste URL: Paste URL in the search box, or click the Paste URL icon and then enter the URL to download.
- Settings: For Video Convert, determine whether to remove the source file(s) from the converting list after conversion and set the maximum convert tasks; for Video Download, specify where to save the downloaded files and set the maximum current downloads.