MixPad 5.05 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
MixPad 2018 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
With MixPad multi-track recording and mixing software, you can access all the power of professional recording and mixing equipment through a single platform that streamlines the process and makes mixing a breeze.
MixPad is a studio-quality music mixing app that integrates with a variety of audio tools that, like this version of MixPad, are free for non-commercial use. It differs from the usual mixing software in that it doesn't try to look like a studio console but rather uses an easy-to-understand, drag-and-drop layout that takes its visual cues from Explorer and Office. It rips and edits audio clips, samples tracks, changes pitch, adds effects like beats and reverb, and supports low-latency recordings for best audio quality.
Mixing Software Features
- Mix an unlimited number of music, vocal and audio tracks
- Record single or multiple tracks simultaneously
- Load any audio file; more supported formats than any other mixer
- Add audio effects including EQ, compression, reverb and more
- Includes a royalty-free sound effect and music library with hundreds of clips to use in your productions
- VST plugin support for added studio effects and instruments
- Very low latency, ASIO support for sample accurate recording
- Supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96 kHz
- Export at all popular bit depths up to 32 bits floating point audio
- Mix to mp3, burn to CD or upload your productions
- Save in any file type you need, from studio quality wav files to high compression formats for sharing online
Note: 14 days trial version.
Also Available: Download MixPad for Mac