Moonlight Game Streaming 5.0.1 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Moonlight (formerly Limelight) is an open-source implementation of NVIDIA's GameStream protocol. It implemented the protocol used by the NVIDIA Shield and wrote a set of 3rd party clients. Are you ready to stream? Enjoy!
You can stream your collection of PC games from your GameStream-compatible PC to any supported device and play them remotely. Moonlight for PC is perfect for gaming on the go without sacrificing the graphics and game selection available on PC. Also, available Moonlight for ChromeOS, stream to ChromeOS laptops and tablets!
Features and Highlights
Stream at up to 4K resolution
If you can see it on your PC, you can stream it using Moonlight Desktop, including your full Windows desktop at 4K 120 FPS with a capable client.
Support for 120 FPS streaming
Stream at up to 120 FPS using the new Moonlight PC client with the option to disable V-Sync for the lowest possible latency.
Run your own cloud gaming server
You can host your own gaming server on many residential ISPs by just installing the Moonlight Internet Hosting Tool on your gaming PC.
Multiple client platforms
If you have an Android device, iOS device, Apple TV, PC or Mac, Chromebook, PS Vita, or even a Raspberry Pi, you can use Moonlight to stream games to it.
The code for Moonlight clients is hosted on GitHub under the GPLv3 license.
Moonlight is a project run by the community, not a company.
Also Available: Download Moonlight Game Streaming for Mac
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.29 (64-bit)
- Secure EraserSecure Eraser 6.004
- DeskInDeskIn Remote Desktop 3.1.0
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 5.1.0 - Fast, Safe & Secure
- Opera GXOpera GX 104.0.4944.80 (64-bit)
- WPS OfficeWPS Office Free 18.104.22.16866
- TradingViewTradingView - Trusted by 50 Million Traders
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.14.0
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals