MSYS2 is a software distro and building platform for Windows PC
MSYS2 2019-05-24 (32-bit)
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from author's server
- This file is safe and scanned with 70 antivirus apps
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.4.0
- BraveBrave Browser 1.25.73 (64-bit)
- Data RecoveryMiniTool Power Data Recovery Free...
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2021 22.4.2 (6...
- LDPlayerLDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.5...
- PDF SuitePDF Suite 2021
- CamtasiaCamtasia Studio 21.0.4
- DxO PhotoLabDxO PhotoLab 4.3.0
- World of TanksWorld of Tanks WoT
- RAID: ShadowRAID: Shadow Legends
- ChedotChedot Browser
- FixppoiMyFone Fixppo 8.0.0
About MSYS2 (32-bit)
MSYS2 is an independent rewrite of MSYS, based on modern Cygwin (POSIX compatibility layer) and MinGW-w64 with the aim of better interoperability with native Windows software. It provides a bash shell, Autotools, revision control systems, and the like for building native Windows applications using MinGW-w64 toolchains.It features a package management system to provide easy installation of packages, Pacman. It brings many powerful features such as dependency resolution and simple complete system upgrades, as well as straight-forward package building.Installation restrictions: MSYS2 can't be installed on FAT* partitions. Current MSYS2 can't be installed on Windows XP anymore. Read More »
- VB ExtensionVirtualBox Extension Pack 6.1.16
- Code CompareCode Compare 5.3.231
- OpenCVOpenCV 4.5.2
- FileMaker ProFileMaker Pro Advanced 22.214.171.1247...
- BuildboxBuildbox 3.3.2
- GitKrakenGitKraken 7.6.1 (32-bit)
- ScriptCaseScriptCase 9.6.014 (32-bit)
- ScratchScratch Desktop 3.23.1
- MATLABMATLAB R2021a
- Windows SDKMicrosoft Windows SDK 10.0.20348....
- ThinAppVMware ThinApp 5.2.7
- Sandboxie PlusSandboxie Plus 0.8.2 (32-bit)
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 70 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers