MSYS2 is a software distro and building platform for Windows PC
MSYS2 2019-05-24 (32-bit)
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from author's server
- This file is safe and scanned with 70 antivirus apps
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.3.0
- BraveBrave Browser 1.21.74 (64-bit)
- Data RecoveryMiniTool Power Data Recovery Free...
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2021 22.2 (64-...
- LDPlayerLDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.4...
- LuminarLuminar Photo Editor 4.3.0
- GameLoopGameLoop 18.104.22.168
- Nitro ProNitro Pro 22.214.171.1245 (64-bit)
- World of TanksWorld of Tanks WoT
- Among UsAmong Us
- ChedotChedot Browser
- FixppoiMyFone Fixppo 7.9.7
About MSYS2 (32-bit)
MSYS2 is an independent rewrite of MSYS, based on modern Cygwin (POSIX compatibility layer) and MinGW-w64 with the aim of better interoperability with native Windows software. It provides a bash shell, Autotools, revision control systems, and the like for building native Windows applications using MinGW-w64 toolchains.It features a package management system to provide easy installation of packages, Pacman. It brings many powerful features such as dependency resolution and simple complete system upgrades, as well as straight-forward package building.Installation restrictions: MSYS2 can't be installed on FAT* partitions. Current MSYS2 can't be installed on Windows XP anymore. Read More »
- ILSpyILSpy 126.96.36.19991
- Free PascalFree Pascal 3.2.0 (32-bit)
- Visual AssistVisual Assist 2399
- RPG MakerRPG Maker MV 1.6.1
- ActivePerlActivePerl 5.28.1
- RustRust 1.50.0
- Android NDKAndroid NDK 22
- Windows SDKMicrosoft Windows SDK 10.0.19041....
- ArduinoArduino 1.8.13
- Node.jsNode.js 15.11.0 (32-bit)
- CacherCacher 2.24.0
- IntelliJ IDEAIntelliJ IDEA 2020.3.2
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 70 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers