Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.33.0 LATEST
Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cables, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer. Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter. In addition to a direct transfer of images from a camera to a computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed. Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
Compatible with the new functions of the Nikon D3/D300
- Images in a camera buffer can be confirmed with thumbnail or preview display on a computer prior to transferring, enabling the deletion of unnecessary images. This remarkably increases efficiency.
- Supporting the Liveview mode (Hand-held mode and Tripod mode) of the D3 and D300, it permits adjustment of the focus point and shutter release while confirming the image on a computer. In Tripod mode, focal-plane contrast AF on a desired point within a specific area is possible.
- It also supports the Picture Control System of the cameras. Picture Control parameters can be selected and adjusted on a computer, and custom curves (tone compensation data) can be created and registered
- 51-point AF can be controlled and displayed.
- Fine-tuning of the new white balance is available.
Integration with other Nikon software
- Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software
- Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software
Features and Highlights
- Remote control of most Nikon digital SLR settings, including exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture, from a computer.
- Operation by wired and wireless LAN when using a wireless transmitter.
- The direct transfer of images from a camera to a computer and workflow management of all procedures from shooting to saving images.
- Enhanced Viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored on a computer.
- Images on a camera buffer can be confirmed or deleted with thumbnail or preview display on a computer prior to transfer.
- Supports It also supports workflows from Nikon's exclusive photofinishing and browser software.
- Modes (Hand-held and Tripod) where the camera sensor is used to provide a real-time preview through the objective lens. LiveView support enables simultaneous adjustment of the focus point and/or shutter release, and confirmation of the image on a computer screen. In Tripod mode, remote selection of the desired autofocus point is possible.
- Supports the Picture Control system which allows image parameters to be selected and adjusted on a computer, and custom curves (tone compensation data) to be created and saved back to the camera.
Note: 30 days trial version.