Nikon NX Studio
Nikon NX Studio 1.4.0 LATEST
Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Built from the ground up by Nikon Corporation, producers of an incredible line of award-winning digital cameras, this FREE application ensures that owners of Nikon digital cameras can take full advantage of their hobby or job projects.
Nikon NX Studio includes everything that users should need to manage their RAW and compressed photos. This starts from a built-in Navigation section where photos can be accessed from both connected Nikon cameras and local storage to the effective preview window, and a wide array of photo adjustment tools. The user interface of this Windows PC application is simple and intuitive, enabling even first-time users to easily import their photos, and manipulate RAW files until they end up with a perfect looking image that is ready for long-term storage, use in a home or school projects, sent to work projects of all sizes, or shared online.
- Edit everything in one place
- Full image control
- Fits into the Nikon ecosystem
It includes all the basic tools needed for modifying shots – color adjustments, brightness, levels, and curve alterations, straightening the perspective, crop, resize, and many more. One of the most important tools in the app is the LCH Adjustment tab where users can precisely modify the shots' chrome, lightness, and hue values in a very precise way. Further modification can be done with a Color Control Point tool that can focus the image-altering algorithms only on a specific part of the photograph.
RAW editing is fully supported, enabling photography professionals to precisely control every aspect of the image presentation. Advanced tools such as White Balance, Picture Control, Active D-Lighting, and Exposure Compensation can transform ordinary shots into final photos that are ready for high-end printing jobs. The app can also work on more than one photo at a time, and UI can even show more than one photo at a time (up to 4 pictures).
Nikon NX Studio is a competent photo editing software aimed at owners of high-end digital photo cameras. While it can run flawlessly on a wide array of PC hardware, it is limited only to newer versions of Windows OS (namely 64-bit versions of Windows 8, 10, and 11).
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only), Windows 11
- Core i-series or better (multi-core recommended)
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB or more (8 GB or more recommended)
- Hard disk: 1 GB or more of free space required for installation/operation, (3 GB or more recommended)
- Monitor resolution: 1280 × 720 pixels or more (1920 × 1080 pixels or more recommended)
- Monitor display colors: 24-bit color or better (16.77-million)
- 4K video playback: Core i7 3.5GHz or better recommended
- Editing: Core i7 3.5GHz or better recommended
- Full-HD video playback: Core i5-series or better recommended
- Editing: Core i5-series or better recommended
- RAW (.NEF/.NRW) format images captured with a Nikon digital camera, JPEG and TIFF images supported
Also Available: Download Nikon NX Studio for Mac