Nokia Suite 3.8.54 LATEST
Windows (All Versions)
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Nokia Suite 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Nokia Suite is meant for most Symbian and S40 phones:
- Use the app to move your photos, videos, music, and more between your phone and computer, and to get the latest phone software. Download apps, music, or free street maps, and back up important content.
- Use the tool to copy your contacts, calendar, and photos from your Symbian or S40 phone to your Nokia Lumia. Simply copy your content to the Microsoft OneDrive online service using the software, and sign in to your Microsoft account with your Nokia Lumia.
- To get help and find answers to your questions about Nokia Suite and your phone, open the program. In the Help menu, click the app help. Or, in the tool, go to the Support view, and click Help and guides.
- To find out if your phone is compatible with the tool, check the instructions below on what you need to install the app.
- Got a Nokia Lumia phone? You can’t use NokiaSuite, but you can sync music, videos, and pictures, and get the latest phone updates with the Zune PC app or the Windows Phone app, depending on your phone model. For more info, see your phone’s user guide, or go to www.windowsphone.com.
- Got a phone running on the Nokia Asha platform (from Nokia Asha 500 onwards)? Move your content to your computer using a USB cable and your computer’s file manager, and update your phone software over the air. For more info, see your phone’s support page at www.nokia.com/support.
Note: Nokia Suite is meant for the latest non-Lumia phones, such as the Asha family. For older models, use Nokia PC Suite.