Offline Explorer Pro 8.1 Build 4896 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Offline Explorer Pro 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Bringing new unlimited capabilities in archiving Websites
Being the industry-leading application for Website archiving and downloading, the tool delivers the high-level downloading technology and powerful features. Archive Websites automatically on a regular basis. Copy the downloaded Websites directly to your hard drive or to other external media, like Flash drives or DVDs. Archive the downloaded content in any format: ZIP, CHM, EXE.
Precise and flexible
It’s easy to download bulk Websites or just some files you need. With its varied and flexible settings, Offline Explorer Pro gives you full control over what to download and what to skip. Everything is possible with the app: downloading password-protected Websites, setting the download to automatically start at the time you need, using Macros to download constantly updated Websites, and many more.
Always Up-to-date, for 19+ years
For more than 19 years, Offline Explorer Pro 2021 latest has progressed to the state of the art in Website capturing. "Since appearing in 1997, we have permanently been adding new functionality and the latest technology to present continual and consistent updates".
Capturing Social Networking Websites
Capture social networking Websites, like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and other interactive Websites. New practical Wizards let you quickly download your favorite social media Websites.
Task-based Wizards to dramatically speed-up your workflow
The fastest and most efficient Website downloader is now first to offer the task-based Wizards, so you can uniquely easy download the Web content you need. Get started with almost any download task you might need using new Wizards with no need to set many Properties.
Features and Highlights
- Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTSP and NSV (SHOUTcast) sites
- Support of BitTorrent protocol and downloads
- HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and [email protected] Proxy support
- Download up to 500 files simultaneously
- Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with Internal Browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher.)
- Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser. It is also possible to print the whole site at once.
- Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web or exported to any other directory
- Since Offline Explorer uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated
- Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers
- Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
- Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
- Will run in the background
- Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC) files
- The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
- Supports use of MS IE cookies while downloading
- Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple
- Downloaded sites easily exported to another location in the required format or added to an MS IE Cache, ZIP, searchable HTML Help (CHM), MHT file or a compressed EXE viewer
- Built-in Backup/Restore projects
- Search through downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in HTML text
- Multiple Projects selection allows fast operations on the Projects tree
- Internal Dialer with the ability to disconnect or shutdown computer automatically when the download is complete
- Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine-tune your downloads
- Download speed control
- Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced or started from the command line
- Nested folders in Projects tree
- URL macros
- Multiple URLs in each Project
- Ability to keep old copies of loaded files
- Downloading queue manager
- Data Mining - post-processing of downloaded Web site
- Other servers links levels feature
- Automatic Export of downloaded Projects
- Custom referrers, cookies and post requests
- Export downloaded sites to a plain directory with no subdirectories or upload by FTP
- Additional Project description window to supply multi-line comments
Note: 30 days trial version. Downloads up to 2000 files per project.