O&O DiskImage Professional 15.5.219 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
O&O DiskImage Professional Edition (32-bit) 2020 full offline installer setup for PC
O&O DiskImage lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine, for instance, where you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.
All default and advanced features are combined in one single product
This backup software is the safest and easiest way to avoid losing important personal files! Options are available for both auto backup and manual settings. Thanks to a unique recovery system that includes additional system recovery tools combined with O&O DiskImage you’ll quickly be able to restore all your important data – even if the backup you’re using was created with an older app version.
Backup entire PCs, hard drives or files with the push of a button
When you back up a PC, the tool saves all personal files as well as hard drive information and individual settings. This not only protects irreplaceable files but, in a worst-case scenario, also saves you the trouble of having to carry out a time-consuming new setup of programs and the Windows operating system. The program lets you back up an entire computer, system, and hard drives, or just individual files and folders. To make sure your backups are always up to date, we recommend creating them at short intervals from one another. The software can be set to do this automatically so that data can be backed up, for example, once a week. To save disk space, you can set the maximum number of backups that should be saved so that the old ones are automatically replaced by new ones.
Quick and easy system restore – even onto different hardware
Restoring a backup with the tool is as easy as pie: all you have to do is start the program, select the backup you want to restore, and you’re off. Included with the software is machine independent restoration which means your old backup can be transferred 1:1 onto a new machine. The hardware of a different make will be automatically recognized and Windows settings will be carried out by themselves. If you only need to restore a single personal file or folder, you can mount the backup as a virtual drive and then using Windows Explorer simply select and copy whatever you want. That’s all there is to it!
Anyone wanting to save data on an external hard disk has it even easier with the new app version. Thanks to the integrated plug-and-play option, selected files and folders can be backed up automatically as soon as, for example, an external hard disk is connected to the computer. This is ideal for users who forget to carry out regular backups or who don’t want to go through the trouble. Once configured, the auto backup function runs by itself.
Create a boot medium directly from within the program
O&O Disk Image can bring a system back to life immediately and with no installation required. It does so by way of a Boot Medium (USB Stick or CD/DVD) which is based on the currently installed Windows system and which contains all the standard drivers required.
Features and Highlights
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
- Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
- Direct creation of VHDs
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Easily restore files, folders, drives, and disks
- System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
- Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
- High contrast mode support: improved support for high contrast mode so that objects on the monitor can be recognized more easily
- Variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
- Server Edition requires Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008
Note: 30 days trial version.