R-Drive Image 7.1 Build 7107 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
R-Drive Image restores the images on the original disks, on any other partitions or even on a hard drive's free space on the fly. To restore system and other locked partitions the tool is switched to the pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or bootable version created by the utility is launched from CD disc or diskettes.
Using R-Drive Image, you can completely and rapidly restore your system after heavy data loss caused by an operating system crash, virus attack, or hardware failure. You can also use the app for mass system deployment when you need to set up many identical computers. In other words, you can manually setup one system only, create an image of the system, and then deploy it on all other computers, saving your time and costs. If you need to restore only certain files from a disk image, you can connect that image as a virtual disk and copy those files directly from the disk image using Windows Explorer or any other file utility. R-DriveImage is one of the best backup and disaster recovery solutions to prevent losing your data after a fatal system failure.
Features and Highlights
- A simple wizard interface – no in-depth computer management skills are required.
- Commands in the shortcut menu to perform some disk actions, like restoring data from an image file and connecting an image as a virtual disk directly from Windows Explorer.
- Image files are created on-the-fly, no need to stop and restart Windows. All other disk writes are stored in a cache until the image is created.
- Images can be created for storage devices with removable media
- Images can be burned on CD/DVD recorders directly from the program
- Image data can be compressed to save free space.
- Image files can be stored on removable media. Support for USB 2.0 devices in the startup mode.
- Images can be split into several files to fit the type of storage medium.
- Image can be created incrementally and differentially.
- Image files can be password-protected and contain comments.
Note: 30 days trial version.