Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter 1.15 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter 2018 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter is the freeware application which converts MP4, M4V and MP4V files into AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2). MP4 files are commonly used in video sites (YouTube), portable players (iPod, PSP), mobile phones (iPhone) and other devices. Unfortunately, many players and video editing software does not support the MP4 format. In this case, it is necessary to convert MP4 file to more common formats such as AVI or MPG.
The program has a number of predefined settings (profiles) specially designed for novice users. While more advanced users can customize video and audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio and video codec, audio and video bitrate, fps, sampling frequency, resolution, volume and other.
The application interface is a very simple and user-friendly. To convert video files, just drag & drop them into main window and click Convert button on the toolbar. Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter is Amazing!
Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter Features:
- Converting from MP4, M4V and MP4V to AVI or MPG.
- Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
- Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in MP4 files: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, AAC, MP3, MP2, MPEG-1 Audio Layer 1 etc.
- Supported video encoders: H.264 (x264), XviD, DivX 3, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2.
- Supported audio encoders: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM 16-bit.
- Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, fps, number of channels and audio sampling, the volume, change the resolution, scaling and cropping the image, and others.
- Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
- The ability to save encoder commands in a BAT file.
- The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thus, the program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- The program has a built-in support for multiple languages. Current version supports Chinese (simplified), Czech, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.