Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter 1.5 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The video stream from the input file can be encoded using modern video encoders: H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, or the old generation, but still popular Xvid encoder. For encoding audio streams, the program uses AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) or MP3 encoder.
The program includes a number of conversion profiles developed for the typical conversion tasks, designed primarily for novice users. More advanced users can customize many video and audio encoding parameters: video and audio codec, video and audio bitrate, display aspect ratio, frames per second, resolution, color conversion to grayscale or sepia, brightness, audio sampling frequency, volume and other. The basic usage of the Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter is very simple: just drag & drop video files into the main window and click the Convert button.
Features and Highlights
- Converting video and audio files to MP4 format.
- Supported input formats: AVI, DIVX, XVID, MPG, MPEG, MPE, MP4V, WMV, ASF, MP4, M4V, MOV, QT, 3GP, 3GPP, 3G2, 3GP2, 3GA, MKV, MKA, FLV, SWF (uncompressed), F4V, F4P, F4A, F4B, WEBM, VOB, DAT, RM, RMVB, OGM, OGV, AMV, DVR-MS, DAV, M2TS, MTS, WTV, TS, VIDEO, HEVC, WAV, MP3, AC3, EAC3, AAC, MPC, MPA, MP1, MP2, M4A, M4B, M4P, WMA, FLAC, SHN, APE, OGG, OGA, WV, AMR, AIFF, DTS, GSM, QCP, RA, VQF, THD, TRUEHD, TRUE-HD, DTSHD, DTS-HD, AVS, M4R, TTA.
- Supported video encoders: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Advanced Video Coding), H.265/HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), Xvid.
- Supported audio encoders: AAC (Advanced Audio Coding), MP3 (Lame).
- Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 and H.265 encoder.
- A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, video profile and level (H.264), video preset and tune, display aspect ratio, frames per second, number of audio channels, audio sampling, volume, changing the resolution, scaling and cropping the image, color saturation, deinterlacing, and others.
- Compatibility with the HTML5 Video specification using the H.264 and AAC encoders.
- Displaying detailed technical information about the source files in the File properties window.
- Splitting the output files by chapters stored in the source files.
- A fully configurable file list (table) displays a lot of useful information: video and audio codec, video and audio bitrate, duration, resolution, display aspect ratio, number of audio channels, and many more.
- The ability to convert any audio stream from a video file with multiple audio tracks.
- A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
- Possibility of 2-pass encoding.
- The ability to save encoder commands in a BAT file.
- The program is portable: it does not use the system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thanks to this program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
- The program has built-in support for multiple languages. The current version supports Czech, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- The program is available in both 32 bit and 64 bit, in the form of installer and ZIP archive.
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. The program does not require registration, there is no built-in limitations, does not add to the generated files "watermarks", etc.
Also Available: Download Pazera Free MP4 Video Converter Portable