Pianoteq 7.2.0 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Pianoteq 2021 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
What makes the app superior to other virtual instruments is that the instruments are physically modeled and thus can simulate the playability and complex behavior of real acoustic instruments. By omitting the usage of samples, the file size is just a tiny fraction of that offered by other virtual instruments, perfect for use on any modern laptop.
Version 6 of the app brings numerous refinements in its engine and physical model, increasing realism and acoustic presence on all its instruments: acoustic pianos, electro-acoustic pianos, historical instruments, and chromatic percussion. It becomes, more than ever, an immense joy to play.
Pianoteq Standard offers unique powerful tools to enhance and modify the sound, such as changing the unison width, hammer hardness, and string length. You can place up to 5 virtual microphones around the instrument and load external reverb impulse files. You can upgrade to the PRO version at any time.
Pianoteq Stage is the choice of the budget-minded musician who does not need to modify the sound. The stage includes the same instruments, sounds, and playability as in Standard and PRO. You can upgrade to the Standard or PRO version at any time.
Pianoteq PRO is the most advanced version, adapted for the creative composer and demanding studio engineer. In addition to the Standard version, it gives you all the tools needed to work in a truly professional environment, letting you adjust 30 parameters for each note on the keyboard and work with up to 192 Khz audio.
Steinway & Sons have approved the sound and playability of the virtual instruments Steinway Model D and Steinway Model B, which have gained from the refined physical model. These magnificent virtual grand pianos will appeal to all musicians in search of the most famous piano sound signature.
It facilitates your workflow by adding compatibility with the VST3 format and the ARM architecture (Linux version only, for example on Raspberry Pi 3 boards). It includes chord identification, and the tuning section has become even more advanced with new tools. The standalone version now offers a MIDI playlist, an improved MIDI archive, and the ability to export audio to FLAC and MP3 formats, in addition to WAV.
Features and Highlights
- Pianoteq is a physically modeled virtual instrument
- Optional instruments for purchase: upright, grand pianos, rock piano, electric pianos, harp, vibraphones, clavinet, celesta+glockenspiel, xylophone+marimba, steelpans
- Free instruments: KIViR historical instruments collection, bells, and carillons.
- Unique adjustable physical parameters, such as unison width, octave stretching, hammer hardness, soundboard, string length, sympathetic resonance, duplex scale resonance.
- Progressive variation of the timbre (uses all the 127 MIDI velocities)
- Control of the dynamics in timbre and volume
- Polyphonic Aftertouch (particularly interesting for the clavichord)
- Realistic sympathetic resonances, including duplex scale
- Microtuning supports Scala format
- Adjustable mechanical noises (sampled or modeled)
- Built-in graphic equalizer
- The built-in graphic curve for key velocity, note-off, and pedal
- Keyboard calibration assistant
- Ten types of pedals (that can be assigned to the four UI pedals): Sustain, Soft, Harmonic, Sostenuto, Super Sostenuto, Rattle, Buff Stop, Celeste, Pinch Harmonic, Glissando
- Progressive sustain pedal, allowing partial-pedal effects
- Convolution reverberations
- Effects: Tremolo, Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Fuzz, Delay, Amp, Compressor, Mini-eq.
- Mallet bounce (note repetition)
- Instrument condition (mint to worn)
- Variable lid position
- Five adjustable microphones
- Multi-channel - up to 5 channels
- No quantization noise (32-bit internal computation)
- Renders high-resolution MIDI formats CC#88 and Disklavier XP.
- Installs and loads in seconds
- Extremely small file size (less than 50 MB)
- Excellent for use on modern laptops
- Extended key range (105 keys = 8+2/3 octaves) for the grand pianos Steinway D and K2
Below you can find a few selections of instrument packs. You need a license of the app (Stage, Standard, or Pro) to use them.
C. Bechstein DG grand piano
This physical model of C. Bechstein Digital Grand is originally derived from a C. Bechstein D 282 concert grand piano, captured by the acclaimed Teldex Recording studio in Berlin. Authorized by Bechstein, the Pianoteq model reproduces the outstandingly brilliant and powerful sound of the C. Bechstein D 282 with its singing, richly colored voice, suitable for many different music genres.
Ant. Petrof 275 grand piano
Ant. Petrof 275 Concert Grand Piano is the Petrof company flagship, bringing the authority required for concert halls. It maintains the colorful, romantic, and rounded tone which the Petrof instruments are praised for, thanks to first-class materials.
Steingraeber E-272 grand piano
Steingraeber E-272 Concert Grand Piano is praised by many pianists as being one of the most distinctive and outstanding instruments on the market today. This physically modeled virtual instrument for the program captures the characteristic Steingraeber sound with a range of presets offering different colors suitable for various types of music.
Steinway Model D grand piano
A Steinway D from Hamburg has served as a reference and its main characteristics have been used for feeding the physical model. Each note has been carefully adjusted in its finest detail, just like in a real factory. The result is a stunningly vivid instrument created with the most demanding musician in mind.
Grotrian Concert Royal grand piano
The Concert Royal grand piano by Grotrian is rightly considered to be one of the best grand pianos in the world. Its tone, playing mechanism, and construction meet the very highest standards in terms of quality, refinement, and perfection – strengths that can be heard and felt all the way back to the last row in large halls and concert houses.
Blüthner Model 1 grand piano
Authorized by Blüthner, this is the world's first physical model of Blüthner's finest grand piano, widely celebrated for use on the concert stage. One of the most popular grand piano models.
Note: Program has to be restarted after 20 minutes.
Also Available: Download Pianoteq for Mac