Install and run programs in a virtual sandbox environment
Key details about this download
- The file will be downloaded from secure FileHorse servers
- This file is safe and scanned with 70 antivirus apps (Virus-Total report)
- All files are in original form. FileHorse does not repack or modify downloads in any way
- MalwarebytesMalwarebytes 4.5.2
- BraveBrave Browser 1.39.111 (64-bit)
- BinanceBinance - Buy Bitcoin, NFT & Cryp...
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2022 23.3.2 (6...
- LDPlayerLDPlayer - Android Emulator 4.0.8...
- MailbirdMailbird 18.104.22.168
- BlueStacksBlueStacks App Player 5.7.100
- inPixioinPixio Photo Studio 12.0
- PDFelementWondershare PDFelement 8.4.1
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 3.4.0
- mSpymSpy - Parental Control
- iTransoriTransor for WhatsApp 4.6.1
Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer. It offers secure web browsing by running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the web browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially. It has enhanced privacy where browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the app and don't leak into Windows. It prevents wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox. Read More »
- ILSpyILSpy 22.214.171.12456
- XamarinXamarin Studio 5.10.1 Build 6
- Wing IDEWing IDE 101 126.96.36.199
- BoostnoteBoostnote 0.16.1
- RStudioRStudio 2022.02.1
- SQL DeveloperOracle SQL Developer 20.2.0 (32-b...
- MATLABMATLAB R2022a
- C ConverterJava to C# Converter 1.0
- PowerShellWindows PowerShell 7.2.4 (32-bit)
- MaxMax 8.3.1
- App BuilderApp Builder 2022.7
- CygwinCygwin 3.3.3 (32-bit)
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This product is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with more than 70 antivirus programs
We serve all files as they were released. We do not use bundlers or download-managers