Windows 11 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Windows 11 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Family, friends, obsessions, music, creations — Windows 11 OS is the one place for it all. With a fresh new feel and tools that make it easier to be efficient, it has what you need for whatever’s next.
In its core, Windows 11 does not represent a complete rebuild of Windows 10 but is instead a massive upgrade that aims to improve all aspects of its functioning while retaining full compatibility with all legacy apps that hundreds of millions of Win10 users today use.
The most noticeable new feature of Windows 11 is its user interface that every PC user will have to interact with every day. The biggest change is in the taskbar, which now houses a centered row of larger icons than on any previous version of Windows OS. The leftmost icon activates the new Start Menu which is redesigned to showcase the most commonly used apps, recent files, and easy access to full app listing and search.
- Maximize your productivity
- New ways to connect
- Your content, curated by you
- Playtime. Anytime.
Other taskbar icons cover a wide variety of bundled apps, which among others include the latest version of Microsoft Edge web browser and fully optimized Microsoft Teams app for easy online communication via text, audio, and video. The entire OS is full of new animations, transitions, and the main visual theme features a very eye-catching style of frosted glass. This makes the entire OS enticing and approachable for both novices and seasoned users.
Under the hood, Windows 11 hides an incredible variety of new tools, services, and optimizations that go from the ability to resize windows to much more versatile virtual grids (similarly as is available in the PowerToys app and its FancyZones service), all the way to the full integration of Android apps that can be run straight on the Win11 desktop same as any other app. It is important to note that those Android apps will be offered on Microsoft Store in collaboration with the Amazon android app store.
Windows 11 is available for FREE to all Windows 10 users who have compatible PC. Hardware compatibility can be checked with two apps, the official PC Health Check app developed by Microsoft and open-source solution WhyNotWin11.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor - 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory - 4 GB RAM
- Storage - 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware - UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM - Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card - DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display - >9” with HD Resolution (720p)
- Internet connection - Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home
Feature-specific requirements for Windows 11
- 5G support requires 5G capable modem.
- Auto HDR requires an HDR monitor.
- BitLocker to Go requires a USB flash drive (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Client Hyper-V requires a processor with second level address translation (SLAT) capabilities (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Cortana requires a microphone and speaker and is currently available on Windows 11 for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States.
- DirectStorage requires an NVMe SSD to store and run games that use the "Standard NVM Express Controller" driver and a DirectX12 GPU with Shader Model 6.0 support.
- DirectX 12 Ultimate is available with supported games and graphics chips.
- Presence requires sensor that can detect human distance from device or intent to interact with device.
- Intelligent Video Conferencing requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Multiple Voice Assistant (MVA) requires a microphone and speaker.
- Snap three-column layouts require a screen that is 1920 effective pixels or greater in width.
- Mute/Unmute from Taskbar requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output). App must be compatible with feature to enable global mute/unmute.
- Spatial Sound requires supporting hardware and software.
- Teams requires video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Touch requires a screen or monitor that supports multi-touch.
- Two-factor Authentication requires use of PIN, biometric (fingerprint reader or illuminated infrared camera), or a phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
- Voice Typing requires a PC with a microphone.
- Wake on Voice requires Modern Standby power model and microphone.
- Wi-Fi 6E requires new WLAN IHV hardware and driver and a Wi-Fi 6E capable AP/router.
- Windows Hello requires a camera configured for near infrared (IR) imaging or fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. Devices without biometric sensors can use Windows Hello with a PIN or portable Microsoft compatible security key.
- Windows Projection requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct.