Sketchable 5.6.2 LATEST
Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
With full support for premium advanced features such as layers, masks, transform tools, and stroke preview, users of all proficiency levels can start experimenting more and becoming more talented artists with the help of a photo editing platform that adapts to their needs and provides streamlined access to a wide variety of drawing tools.
Sketchable was built from the ground up to provide an uncompromising drawing experience to all Windows 11 or 10 users, no matter if they are using a desktop, laptop, or tablet device. With an easy-to-use interface that mirrors the layout of many other popular drawing and composition apps (such as Photoshop), this app allows users to quickly discover all tools that it has on offer.
Better yet, its UI elements are modular and configurable, enabling users to set up their own UI layout with custom module sizes and colors. All operations done with this app either on the canvas or with tools are powered by GPU acceleration, making even the most complicated drawings render smoothly and without any stutter.
However, it is important to note that this app comes in two forms – the free version and a premium package that unlocks a wide variety of tools that are not accessible by free users. The free version has access to the basic set of drawing tools, a very competent color picker, customizable UI, GPU acceleration, and Photoshop PSD export tool.
The Premium version on other hand unlocks tools and services that truly make this app viable for professional drawing –stroke preview, masks, stencils, transform and symmetry tool, and even some basic features such as a paint bucket tool for filling up larger areas with color and layer manipulation service. By locking the Layers module to the premium version of the app, the basic entry version is severely compromised and only usable for simpler drawings and sketches.
Designed for the modern Digital Artist, Sketchable Plus provides the best creative experience on the market. Sketchable Plus' comprehensive yet clean interface is carefully crafted to harness the full potential of you and your device, making sure nothing comes between you and your imagination. Sketchable Plus allows you to scribble a note, import and augment an image, or paint a masterpiece — easily sharing it all with your friends and family. Open the app, pick a tool, pick a color, and delve into a limitless world of creativity.
Features and Highlights
- Journals - Create the highest resolution journals possible on your device with personalized names, covers, and sizes ranging common screen sizes, hard copy sizes, up to 4k on the x64.
- Color Picker - make adjustments to hue, value, and saturation while navigating to your ideal color or simply use the dropper to select one.
- Customize UI – Settings controls allow the user to manipulate the size and color of the UI.
- GPU accelerated tools and canvas fuel smooth interactions.
- Photoshop PSD Export - Move your mobile work into an industry standard desktop application.
- Layers (Premium Feature) - Add, Place, Paste, Rearrange, transform, and merge layers. Now up to 32 ( Requires 2 GB of VRAM)!
- Stroke Preview (Premium Feature) - Make quick adjustments or delve into the numerous controls of each tool.
- Masks (Premium Feature) - Select a shape and mark off a section of the canvas that cannot be edited.
- Stencils (Premium Feature) - Snap to a selected shape for crisp lines and curves.
- Masks (Premium Feature) – choose a shape and mark off a section of the canvas that can’t be edited.
- Transform (Premium Feature) - Position a layer with scale, position, rotation.
- Symmetry (Premium Feature) – Choose between one or two axis and position them anywhere on the canvas.
- Canvas Rotation - orient the canvas to accomodate the angle of your wrist movement.
To use Sketchable on a PC, you will first need to download the app from the Microsoft Store or FileHorse. Once it is installed, you can open it and begin creating drawings or sketches. The desktop app has a variety of tools and features that you can use to customize your drawings, such as different brush types, colors, and layers. You can also import images and use them as a background for your drawings. Additionally, you can export your creations as image files for sharing or further editing.
- Affordable Compared to Other Digital Art Programs
- User-Friendly Interface
- Wide Range of Drawing and Painting Tools
- Multiple Canvas Sizes and Formats
- Good Performance and Stability
- Limited Export Options
- Limited Customization Options
- May Have Limited Compatibility with Some Drawing Tablets
Sketchable is optimized for all types of panels (traditional and touchscreen) and can be used both with a keyboard and mouse and touch-friendly pens. In its current state on Microsoft Store, the basic free version of the app is only suited for novices are users who want to sketch something quickly. The Premium version is much more capable and best suited for enthusiasts and professionals who want to boost their productivity with a powerful set of drawing tools.
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.29 (64-bit)
- Secure EraserSecure Eraser 6.100
- DeskInDeskIn Remote Desktop 3.1.0
- BinanceBinance - Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Opera GXOpera GX 104.0.4944.85 (64-bit)
- WPS OfficeWPS Office Free 22.214.171.12466
- TradingViewTradingView - Trusted by 50 Million Traders
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.14.10
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals