SQLiteStudio 3.2.1 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SQLiteStudio 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
SQLiteStudio has recently migrated to GitHub. This affects the source code repository, as well as issue tracker (bugs & feature requests). This should improve collaboration with potential contributors and also make it more readable, as GitHub has well established platform for the same. All bug reports from old tracker have been migrated to GitHub.
Features and Highlights
- Portable - no need to install or uninstall. Just download, unpack and run.
- Intuitive interface in SQLite Studio for Windows platform
- Powerful, yet light and fast,
- All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
- Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X and should work on other Unixes (not tested yet).
- Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON),
- Importing data from various formats (CSV, custom text files [regular expressions]),
- Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows, on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
- Unicode support,
- Skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, Mac OS X, or draw widgets to fit for other environments, WindowMaker, etc),
- Configurable colors, fonts and shortcuts.
- Open source and free