SQLiteStudio 3.3.3 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SQLiteStudio 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
SQLiteStudio has recently migrated to GitHub. This affects the source code repository, as well as issue tracker (bugs & feature requests). This should improve collaboration with potential contributors and also make it more readable, as GitHub has a well established platform for the same. All bug reports from the old tracker have been migrated to GitHub.
Features and Highlights
- Portable - no need to install or uninstall. Just download, unpack, and run.
- Intuitive interface in SQLite Studio for Windows platform
- Powerful, yet light and fast,
- All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
- Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, macOS and should work on other Unixes (not tested yet).
- Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON),
- Importing data from various formats (CSV, custom text files [regular expressions]),
- Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows, on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
- Unicode support,
- Skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, macOS, or draw widgets to fit for other environments, WindowMaker, etc),
- Configurable colors, fonts, and shortcuts.
- Open source and free
Also Available: Download SQLiteStudio for Mac