SQLiteStudio 3.4.4 LATEST
Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SQLiteStudio has recently migrated to GitHub. This affects the source code repository, as well as issue tracker (bugs & feature requests). This should improve collaboration with potential contributors and also make it more readable, as GitHub has a well established platform for the same. All bug reports from the old tracker have been migrated to GitHub.
Features and Highlights
- Portable - no need to install or uninstall. Just download, unpack, and run.
- Intuitive interface in SQLite Studio for Windows platform
- Powerful, yet light and fast,
- All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
- Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, macOS and should work on other Unixes (not tested yet).
- Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON),
- Importing data from various formats (CSV, custom text files [regular expressions]),
- Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows, on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
- Unicode support,
- Skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, macOS, or draw widgets to fit for other environments, WindowMaker, etc),
- Configurable colors, fonts, and shortcuts.
- Open source and free
Also Available: Download SQLiteStudio for Mac
- OperaOpera 105.0 Build 4970.21 (64-bit)
- Secure EraserSecure Eraser 6.004
- DeskInDeskIn Remote Desktop 3.1.0
- iTop VPNiTop VPN 5.1.0 - Fast, Safe & Secure
- Opera GXOpera GX 104.0.4944.80 (64-bit)
- WPS OfficeWPS Office Free 188.8.131.5266
- TradingViewTradingView - Trusted by 50 Million Traders
- Total AVTotal AV - Antivirus Pro 2023
- BlueStacksBlueStacks - Play on PC 5.14.0
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals