Star Stable LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Star Stable 2020 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Unlock the whole world of Jorvik and all its adventures, beyond the free-version limitations. Choose from multiple unique horse breeds. Access thousands of quests and all game updates. New features every Wednesday!
Features and Highlights
Ride into an exciting world
Welcome to Jorvik, a beautiful island full of never-ending adventures. Together with your very own horse, you become part of a magical story and get to explore a fantastic world from the horseback.
Care for and train your horses
Get your very own horse to ride, train and care for. As you become a more experienced rider, you can buy more horses and choose from a variety of different horse breeds. In Jorvik, you can own as many horses as you like!
Solve quests and mysteries
There are many intriguing characters and exciting mysteries waiting for you in the magical world of Star Stable for PC. Solve the different quests while you experience the exciting story together with the people of Jorvik.
Play with your friends
There are always new things to discover in Star Stable. Meet up with your friends online and share adventures with other riders. Ride together, chat or challenge each other in one of the island's many competitions.
Star Stable System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), with the latest Service Packs
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II (K10) 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free Disk Space: 5 GB
- GeForce 2xx Series or AMD Radeon HD 5xxx Series (Excluding Integrated Chipsets) with OpenGL 3.3
- Sound Card: Yes
- Internet Connection: Yes
How to uninstall Star Stable on Windows PC
- Click the Start button, then click on Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Select the game and then click Uninstall which is located in the upper part of the window.
- In the dialog that appears, select Remove, click Next and then Yes to confirm.
- On your hard drive, go to the C:\Users\Public – If there is a folder called StarStableOnline, you should remove it.