Total Uninstall 7.3.1 LATEST
Windows Vista / Windows Vista 64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Total Uninstall 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
This is especially important for users who have encountered malicious applications, unstable applications, apps that have forced you to install and use secondary background services, or in some cases, programs that refuse to uninstall or are causing other parts of your user experience to suffer.
With Total Uninstall, you can take control over the uninstall process, identify all the apps that are currently residing in your system and with a simple click of your mouse, remove them forever from your PC. Total Uninstall is safe & secure, tested to be virus-free. All of its files are in their original form.
It prides itself on being the one-stop solution for safe and complete removal of apps from the Windows operating system. This includes a comprehensive deep scan of your machine which will unveil to the app how each app has spread throughout your PC, including their presence in Windows Registry, integration into Windows OS, and locations of all the secondary directories they have made over your storage drives. While this deep scan can be lengthy, it is essential for providing you the service of total app removal.
Features and Highlights
- Intuitive Interface – Take full control over the app uninstall process with few mouse clicks.
- Power of the Complete Uninstall – Select apps, analyze their presence on your PC, and quickly remove them.
- Remove Corrupt programs - Remove every trace of corrupt apps and stubborn files that are hidden on your hard drives.
- Scan for Leftovers – Modern Apps bring with them secondary services and leave tons of registry entries and temporary files after regular uninstallation. The app can clean your drive from all those leftovers.
- Manual adding of stubborn “not listed” programs – Some apps that are corrupted or have crashed during their regular uninstallation procedure can become missing from the both OS and the program listings of apps. Thankfully, you can manually add them, attempt scan, and completely remove them.
- Regularly updated tutorials for the handling of various apps – Developers of TotalUninstall educate their users on the specific procedures for the uninstallation of many popular and difficult-to-remove apps via their official blog. Visit that online space for many tips and tricks.
- Stats for deleted changes.
- User-configurable scanning profiles and uninstall profiles.
- Monitor installation changes of the registry and files system.
- Export registry changes to install and uninstall.
- Available to all Windows users as shareware during a Free to Try period.
Note: 30 days trial version. Limited functionality in the demo version.