Tracker 6.0.9 LATEST
Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Tracker 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
Features and Highlights
- Manual and automated object tracking with position, velocity and acceleration overlays and data.
- Center of mass tracks.
- Interactive graphical vectors and vector sums.
- RGB line profiles at any angle, time-dependent RGB regions.
- Model Builder creates kinematic and dynamic models of point mass particles and two-body systems.
- External models animate and overlay multi-point data from separate modeling programs such as spreadsheets and Easy Java Simulations.
- Model overlays are automatically synchronized and scaled to the video for direct visual comparison with the real world.
- Free Xuggle video engine plays and records most formats (mov/avi/flv/mp4/wmv etc) on Windows/OSX/Linux.
- Video filters, including brightness/contrast, strobe, ghost trails, and deinterlace filters.
- Perspective filter corrects distortion when objects are photographed at an angle rather than straight-on.
- Radial distortion filter corrects distortion associated with fisheye lenses.
- Export Video wizard enables editing and transcoding videos, with or without overlay graphics, using Tracker itself.
- Video Properties dialog shows video dimensions, path, frame rate, frame count, more.
- Fixed or time-varying coordinate system scale, origin and tilt.
- Multiple calibration options: tape, stick, calibration points and/or offset origin.
- Switch easily to the center of mass and other reference frames.
- Data include units (SI metric units by default, settable length and mass units).
- Protractors and tape measures provide easy distance and angle measurements.
- Circle fitter tool fits circles to 3 or more points, steps or tracks.
- Define custom variables for plotting and analysis.
- Add editable text columns for comments or manually entered data.
- The data analysis tool includes powerful automatic and manual curve fitting.
- Export formatted or raw data to a delimited text file or the clipboard.
- Display measured values using custom number formats if desired.
- Tracker saves Tracker projects as TRZ files ideal for the Library Browser.
- The browser shows recently opened Tracker projects in a "recent local file" collection.
- The browser opens local collections of videos and Tracker projects.
- The browser opens online collections of videos and Tracker projects.
- Search for projects and other resources by name, author, keywords or other metadata.
- Build and share your own collection of Tracker projects, videos, and support docs.
- Integrated searchable help and diagnostics.
- Full undo/redo with multiple steps.
- Page view displays Html instructions or student notes.
- Annotate videos with colored line drawings and labels.
- User preferences: GUI configuration, video engine, default language, font size, more.