Veritas System Recovery 21 LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Veritas System Recovery 2022 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
The installation procedure of Veritas System Recovery includes administrator dashboard and client/server apps. The central dashboard app will upon the first startup create an automatic backup point for the local PC, automate recovery procedures if any files get deleted, lost, or corrupted, set up procedures for backing up the entire PC and optimize the usage of backup disk space. The user interface of the dashboard is simple to use, but it also hides an incredible amount of support tools and customizations. The main app window area is focused on three panels – Backup Status (that showcases the current state of all PCs that are managed by this app), Backup Definitions, and Tasks. The top of the app holds links to the five main tabs (Home, Status, Tasks, Tools, and Advanced) as well as few dropdown menus (File, View, Tasks, Computers, and Help).
Administrators can learn more about this app via its useful knowledge base search option that is always accessible on top of the dashboard window. The app requires setting up the central backup server that will store and organize all the files that are backed up from all of the detected client PCs or virtual machines. This includes the option for setting up an off-site copy such as external drives, FTP connection to remote PCs, or reliable Cloud storage platforms. This central server can handle up to several thousand clients, with automated tasks that can distribute and protect files across the entire managed network, perform regular recovery monitoring, environment tracking, maintenance, and much more.
Veritas System Recovery is one of the most celebrated backup monitoring and recovery application that can make the entire procedure of supervising data management of large organizations efficient, reliable, and fast.
Features and Highlights
- Restore desktops and laptops from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal or dissimilar hardware.
- Recover files, folders, and granular objects in seconds.
- Backup to almost any disk storage device including USB, FireWire, NAS, SAN, and Blu-ray.
- Perform seamlessly, automated physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions.
- Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology.
- Schedule backups to run automatically, including events, triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity.
- Built-in AES encryption ensures the security of critical business data in flight and at rest.
Note: 90 days trial version.