VMware vCenter Converter Standalone 6.2.0 Build 8466193 LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
VMware vCenter Converter 2020 full offline installer setup for PC
Performance and Reliability
Quickly converts local and remote physical machines into virtual machines without any downtime. Simultaneous conversions enable large-scale virtualization implementations.
The centralized management console allows you to queue up and monitor many simultaneous conversions, both local and remote, such as in headquarters and branch offices.
Offers broad support for source physical machines, VMware and Microsoft virtual machine formats, and certain third-party disk image formats.
Features and Highlights
- Multiple simultaneous conversions enable large-scale virtualization implementations
- Quiescing and snapshotting of the guest OS on the source machine before migrating the data ensures conversion reliability
- Hot cloning makes conversions non-disruptive—with no source server downtime or reboot
- Sector-based copying enhances cloning and conversion speed
- Support for cold cloning (conversion that requires server downtime and reboot) in addition to hot cloning
- The centralized management console allows users to queue up and monitor multiple simultaneous remote as well as local conversions
- Easy to use wizards to minimize the number of steps to conversion
- Support for both local and remote cloning enables conversions in remote locations such as branch offices
- Broad support for source physical machines and image formats