WaveLab Pro 9.5.25 (Update) LATEST
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
WaveLab Pro 2018 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit
WaveLab Pro is one of the most powerful and versatile audio editing, mastering and audio processing applications on the market today and combines the facilities of many other products within one, intuitive, flexible application. WaveLab Pro features sample-accurate audio editing combined with an impressive set of tools to speed up editing operations. Depending on the editing task, you may choose between a destructive Audio Editor and the non-destructive Audio Montage.
An increasing number of broadcast companies rely on WaveLab in their daily work because of its outstanding stability and comprehensive feature set. From editing and processing operations for preparing broadcast-ready content, over batch conversion of large amounts of audio files through to individual system integration via scripting technologies — WaveLab is the premier choice for any kind of professional audio work.
WaveLab Pro 9.5 introduces many improvements for mastering and editing workflows as well as carefully selected features for audio refinement and polishing. Ranging from a top-notch Spectrum Editor to the new restoration plug-in suite to the unique Audio Inpainting technology alongside a redesigned and enhanced plug-in set — WaveLab 9.5 is a quantum leap in audio quality.
WaveLab Pro New Features:
- Modern Spectrogram offering a customizable view, color schemes with presets, display settings, psychoacoustic scales and more
- Brand-new Wavelet display for a more accurate visual representation of the musical content of an audio file
- State-of-the-art Spectrum Editor with a whole new set of tools and functionality to surgically edit in the Spectrogram
- Patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology to recreate and/or replace corrupt audio material by logically using the spectral information of the surrounding area
- Redesigned Error Correction tab for straightforward and easy detection and correction of clicks and errors
- New RestoreRig plug-in suite including a DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
- Live Spectrogram for real-time visualization of the spectral information of a signal during recording or playback
- Revamped plug-in set including new batch processing modules, enhancements in MasterRig, a GUI redesign in most dynamic-effects as well as new processing algorithms
- Apple Touch Bar support for easy and direct access to your favorite tasks and functions at your fingertips
- Further improvements including high DPI support, bleep censor generator, gapless MP3 rendering, iXML track name support and much more
Note: 30 days trial version. Requires request a trial license from author.